Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did end up topping two of them late, but only to slow them down before they shot up past my light. I really don't want to have to raise it.
It's really hard to tell from the pics just how much these 5 plants have my 4x4 maxed out, if I had been topping them it would be insane. It's kind of crazy anyway. I keep turning them and just started rotating their spots. I've never bothered rotating before, I'm sure it'll help. Won't be long and there will be bud pics.
IMG_20221118_232802563_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221118_233324360.jpg

Going over a year with nothing growing I really started to miss it. I actually got a little burned out on it for a while there, it's a lot of work for me in my condition. I think I just had too much going on, absolutely much more than was necessary, we go through very little. I really needed to do just what I've done, downsize and simplify. Hopefully the end product will reflect the change in my approach.

One of the two smaller plants I have going is really looking like a dud. As full as the tent is, I'm thinking I'm probably going to head in there and cull the little fucker. I'll be able to better situate the others for better light coverage and get the best possible results from them. Seems crazy to be chopping one at just a couple days shy of 5 weeks but, gotta do what I gotta do I guess.

One of the two smaller plants I have going is really looking like a dud. As full as the tent is, I'm thinking I'm probably going to head in there and cull the little fucker. I'll be able to better situate the others for better light coverage and get the best possible results from them. Seems crazy to be chopping one at just a couple days shy of 5 weeks but, gotta do what I gotta do I guess.
Sorry to hear this friend. If it’s taking up room your other plants could be benefiting from tho it may be for the best. My tent is usually overcrowded and one less plant would always help my grow…

"Sometimes the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few " Spock

Latest posts

Back