Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First 3 pics are from my Larry #1, next 2 are PBB #2.

L1.1.jpg
L1.2.jpg
L1.3.jpg
PBB2.1.jpg
PBB2.2.jpg

Ok, the next round has begun.. from the beginning, of course, (more or less). Only four plants once again, two Stacked Kush Fems, (Sleestack x The OG #18) from DNA Genetics, and, once again, two Larry OG x Peanut Butter Breath(Rey Mysterio cut) Fems from Kinetic Genetics. I tried to start my last three Cataract Kush Fem seeds, (LA Confidential x The OG#18), from DNA but, no matter what I tried, they just refused to come up for me. I have to admit, I'm a little heartbroken, I should've run these long ago instead of trying to hoard them for so long. Judging by one particular plant I've had from those in a previous pack, it's definitely one of my favorite strains. Even the so-so plants are pretty d*mn good! Onward and upward though, what're ya gonna do?! As slow as we go through smoke, I probably should've waited on more Larry's, I have enough to last a while. Oh well!

So, here they are. First pic was eight days ago, second pic was taken yesterday, so one week between them.
SK & Larry(1).jpg

sk_l_1.1.jpg

Sorry I'm so long winded! 😂

☠️

Last edited:
Just stopping by because it's been quite a while. Thought I'd drop in and post a couple pics from the current grow.
This is one of the Bubblegum Ice Cream, grown from seed. Pics taken at the beginning of week 6, which was one week ago.
BIC №2 Week 6.jpg

BIC №3 Week 6.jpg

The terps are really coming on strong with this one, I was in there last night adding some stakes and watering/feeding them and every time it got a good shake the aroma that hit me was incredible. Now I'm really hoping it translates over to flavor in the end. Fingers crossed.

Just stopping by because it's been quite a while. Thought I'd drop in and post a couple pics from the current grow.
This is one of the Bubblegum Ice Cream, grown from seed. Pics taken at the beginning of week 6, which was one week ago.
View attachment 347678
View attachment 347679

The terps are really coming on strong with this one, I was in there last night adding some stakes and watering/feeding them and every time it got a good shake the aroma that hit me was incredible. Now I'm really hoping it translates over to flavor in the end. Fingers crossed.
Looks top notch!

Some more pics from the current grow, all taken on the 19th. I've got two Bubblegum Ice Cream by Calyx Bros. Seed Co. and one Slurp Juice by Eternal Cultivars going this round. Fewer than I'd typically want to have going but, I went ham on topping to try and boost my yield potential, which I don't generally do much of these days.
IMG_20231119_214935269_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231119_214931391_HDR.jpg

BIC #1
IMG_20231119_215023431_HDR.jpg

BIC #2
IMG_20231119_215043692_HDR.jpg

SJ
IMG_20231119_215142167.jpg

Latest posts

Back