mish mash beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple more

rc3.jpg

rc4.jpg

rc5.jpg

DSCN2629.jpg

DSCN2630.jpg

Excellent mish mashyness. Very done well

why have they vegged so long doc? are these moms? they look great. whats the game plan? i'm in for the show...peace...

puffin nugs & sol, thanks guys.

irish, i just like big plants & i had to work out a N tox from early nov. im getting in there this wkend to thin & throw my seed run clones of those plants in there also. no moms but i hope some of em turn out that way. game plan is grow weed ...lol. my plan always changes. i also just picked up 2 used 400w hydrofarm sunbursts to throw in there soon.

Now we are talking, looking great, your gonna need a trail of breadcrumbs to find your way out of that jungle pretty soon, dont get lost in there.

They are looking great! :) Very healthy and happy looking. I am sure they enjoy the very clean looking room you have them in too. Nice setup :D

:ciao: Docfish

Plants looking very well as usual...mojo for a great finish

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hey Doc- How you been? Hope the backs doing better. How big is their final home? I thought you were going to run smart pots.

Set up looks real nice and clean. Thanks for sharing.

dman1234 said:
Now we are talking, looking great, your gonna need a trail of breadcrumbs to find your way out of that jungle pretty soon, dont get lost in there.

thanks d. yeah i like having to fight a way into a room.

warfish said:
They are looking great! :) Very healthy and happy looking. I am sure they enjoy the very clean looking room you have them in too. Nice setup :D

thanks warfish. just wait till i chop these then comes out construction tools. :D

Sol said:
I like em big too

nice, what is she?

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Docfish

Plants looking very well as usual...mojo for a great finish

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

smoke what up bro? thanks & i gotta get my arse back to the shed ta see whats cooking.

QUOTE=BBFan]Hey Doc- How you been? Hope the backs doing better. How big is their final home? I thought you were going to run smart pots.

Set up looks real nice and clean. Thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]

been good BB, you? yeah for the mo back is okay but were short understaffed & over booked @ work so im back out in the field. been standing on alot of odd objects welding 2 & 3" stainless pipe so feet are killin me...lol. air pots w/ tropf irrigation run after this.

Roddy said:
:ciao: Doc!! Great collection of gals, looking like a fun grow!

roddy! yeah its a hodge podge but thats what i like at times. im a lil scared as its all from seed & the one i have to eagle eye is immortals deep bk cause his headband stung me last run. so far its been fun.

Woohoo , love that stem. Nice structure down ther, if i may say so

Doc you def have some monsters on your hand.... Hope you find the future mommas your lookin for...

thanks sol, i just cant stop myself from torturing them when theyre young to try & maximize. all the stress training stemmed from old room where i had a 5' ceiling. guess i will always bend & break branches so they do what i want.

jaam, i do have some monsters & i hope youre right on finding my mom(S). going to throw in 2 400 watters soon, only in the winter though.

thx bho!

Hey Doc Thats The Way To Do It Fella Youre In For A Right Good Harvest From Those Beauties.
T4

thx t4. having a lil prob w/ a couple of the cheeses in NC's soil mix, but my indies are loving it. theyre showing P def, but prob a ph deal cause it def has P in there.

Latest posts

Back