Miss u all and love ya,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
hi all i just wanted to say hello and tell u all your stuff looks amazing and makes me very jelious,,, will talk more ... miss ya and hopefull will be on more.....:hubba:

:ciao: :welcome: back Boston. Good to see ya round the boards again.

Dont knows ya but sure will get to see yual fireside and judgin from who pippin up and say to welcome back yual must be good folk. Hopes to gets to knows ya in time pilgrem.

BWD

Wow, :D nice to see you are back BBB. Hope all is well!

My dreams have come true :) If only 2dog would show up. I would have a meltdown!

welcome back Girl....cant wait to see ya shareing with us again

take care and be safe

WOO-HOO!!!!! SO glad to hear from you! I hope, too, that you are going to be able to be with us more often. Us old-timers have really missed you and worried about you.

:yay: :banana: :ciao: :aok: :headbang2: :dancing: :heart:

hello fam I love ya and yes I am back, I am not in a place were i can plant right now, but I have been missing this place so much I just wanted to get back in even if I am not doing anything right now,, dam so many amazing people, It feels amazing to have u guys miss me,,, well I am back i might tip toe in but I got a move comming up in 3 months and then its on,, so much to say,, how is everyone , whats everyone got going on ,,,, lol

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
hello fam I love ya and yes I am back, I am not in a place were i can plant right now, but I have been missing this place so much I just wanted to get back in even if I am not doing anything right now,, dam so many amazing people, It feels amazing to have u guys miss me,,, well I am back i might tip toe in but I got a move comming up in 3 months and then its on,, so much to say,, how is everyone , whats everyone got going on ,,,, lol

Fire yual burn bright! Hope to meet yual fireside.

Respects

BWD

Welcome back bean. I have always loved the energy and good vibes you bring to the boards, and that you bring out of all us members here. Glad to see ya around bbb.

:woohoo: :welcome: Back Glad to see you and hope your health has returned to you:48:

Latest posts

Back