"Misty Grow"***Superb Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
Well folks I am proud to say this is my second journal. These 4 plants are of a strain called Misty, they are about 3 weeks old and are kicking ass, I am going to start a nute plan tomorrow and then you all will have the joy of watching them explode over the next 4 weeks:D They are grown from seeds from Nirvana Seeds and are in Fox Farm Ocean and Forest soil they will begin getting a week solution of GH Flora Nova Grow and Liquid Karma...enjoy!

The first 4 pics are them on 6/20/06

Pic 5, 8 and 9 are the lot of them (they are kicking ass)

Pics 6 and 7 is the biggest one

I hope they are all girls (at least 3 of 4)!!!:D

Give me some Green Mojo

P1000595.JPG

P1000597.JPG

P1000599.JPG

P1000602.JPG

P1000619.JPG

P1000620.JPG

P1000621.JPG

P1000622.JPG

P1000624.JPG

They look great...I almost purchased this strain. Look forward to following the grow and smoke report.

Looking good DW. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya. :D

DW, those are some healthy, thriving looking plants man! That biggest plant is awesome!

How tall are you going to let them grow before flowering?

Well Stoney...nice to hear from you again:cool: Now that I finally have the big plants out of my veg box and into flower I can lower my MH down some so the light saturation is at its best. Misty is a mostly indica breed and is supposed to grow short and stocky, I will let them go for another week or so which will make them a month old and see how tall they are...they just started getting light nutes yesterday and have already grown inches since the last pics so I am sure they are gonna explode...However I might top them to keep them around 2 ft tall at most before I put them into flower (if they end up getting tall) I will definitely wait until they have alt. nodes and pre-flowers before they go into 12/12 so probably around week 7 of veg. I am really liking this strain and quality of seeds I got from Nirvana they are growing well and have not even given me a hint of a problem (knock on wood;) ) Any way it was nice talking to you again...Peace Out and GG

Hey All...Here is my weekly update:D

The girls ;) are all almost 4 weeks old now and are doing well. I transplanted them into their permanent homes yesterday and they are taking nicely to their new pots. I also started nutes about a week ago they have been fed nutes twice this week and both fairly week solutions, they all seem to take nicely to the nutes. I do have one problem plant again that looks like it may have a Magnesium Def., I will post in sick plants section for some help. The problem plant is also my biggest plant...go figure...anyhow here are some pics:

Pics 1-4 are the lot of them...they are all about a foot tall and kicking ass for the most part:D

Pics 5 and 6 are of the biggest girl ;) who is also the one that is getting some necrotic patching on the lower leaves...poss Mag def...I am sure she'll turn out just fine...

Hope you all enjoy the pics and make sure you check out my other thread (test run/1st grow) I have some new pics of the babes in 12/12 under the HPS...Peace Out and GG:cool:

P1000627.JPG

P1000628.JPG

P1000629.JPG

P1000630.JPG

P1000633.JPG

P1000634.JPG

Wow D-Dub looks like you are raising your little girls very well. keep up the good parenting.

I hope they are all little girls....muuuuuhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa

Nice looking ladies you have there mate - even named after me!!!

Loads of GREEN MOJO being sent your way and good luck with your grow!!

:cool:

Well Misty, thanks for the Green Mojo...It apparently worked...My plants are now 4 weeks old and are all showing definite pre-flowers:D It looks like 3 of 4 are definitely girls and one is unfortunately a male but hey 3 for 4 aint bad:D I am amazed that these babies are already showing sex, they dont even have alternating nodes yet. I know some of you will want to tell me pre-flowers are not 100% and I know that but the girls have female pre-flowers with pistils 1/4 inch long so there hard to miss...I have only one thing to say..."Bring on the clones":D Well I just wanted to give you guys a litlle update and some great news...Thanks for all the kind words and mojo...Peace Out and GG

D-Dub can u get us some pixs of these pre flowers I want to know what to look for

thanks in advance

Kindmind

Looks awesome! i hope mine look that good in a couple weeks. good luck ill keep checking in to view the progress.

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well and living with peace and abundant happiness...Well I am very happy to report the girls are doing very well they are all about 34 days old and at least a foot tall. They are loving the nutes and a growing at a speedy rate. All are showing pre-flowers (definitely 3 females:D and possibly one that is showing hermie traits (male and female pre-flowers), no true males) I will probably put them into flower within a week or so as most are starting to show a good amount of alternating nodes...Well onto the pics:

Pics 1 & 2 are the lot of them, they are definitely woman of the bush:D

Pic 3 is of the biggest girl, she's my main chic;)

Pics 4 and 5 are some close-ups I tried to get of the pre-flowers on 2 of the girlies...they came out pretty good...

Well thats it for now folks, I just cant wait to be harvesting some real quality MJ soon...patience young grasshopper (he says in his head)...

Peace Out ad Bless!

P1000649.JPG

P1000650.JPG

P1000658.JPG

P1000654.JPG

P1000656.JPG

Whats up DW. The little ladies are looking great man. Nice and bushy. :D Your doing a great job keep it up.

D-Dub thank you 4 the great pictures of the pre-flowers. The girl look awesome.

Hey DW, those are some happy lookin plants, keep up the good work!

Hey DillaWilla, those are some fine looking plants! Great node spacing, great vegetative growth, beautiful color.

That's a fine grow!

Kick that hermie in the ass and throw it away!

Good luck to you man!!!!

First of all I would like to say thank you to all the people that have followed my journals so far. It is great that there is a place like MP that real people, real growers, real enjoyers and believers of the natural herb can learn and share their work with others....Thank You

Well on to the girls...Ok, we are down to three. I blindfolded the hermie and sentenced "it" to the garbage disposal. I dont have a lot of experience with MJ strains but this strain Misty I really like...It is so cool how early it shows strong sexual characteristics. The hermie that I tossed had balls growing the size of pencil erasers and the upper nodes were so hairy they looked like small buds..Not to mention the other three females that all have distinct female pre-flowers and they are all only 39-40 days old from seed...

Yesterday I did alot of experimenting with these 3, here is a breakdown:

Pics 1, 2, and 3 are of the lot of them they are all roughly 1.5 ft tall and 39-40 days old...The girl in front was topped and cloned (4 clones), she also has been cut back on the nutes since she will stay in veg for now. The girl on the right was topped and pruned moderately. The girl on the left was left untouched with increased nutes...Science, Experimentation, and HERB:D

Pic 4 is of pre-flowers 2/3 of the way up the mother plant...she is also the biggest and healthiest of the three! She had 4 clones removed last night.

Pics 5 and 6 are of the 4 clones...they were cut from the mother, soaked, and then dipped in shultz takeroot and put in rapid rooters. They are in a mini dome...(I really hope they live, they seem to be doing well after 24 hours) Any comments are appreciated!!!

Well thats it for now...the two other females will be put into 12/12 tomorrow. I will keep you guys updated...

Peace Out and GG:cool:

P1000667.JPG

P1000669.JPG

P1000678.JPG

P1000677.JPG

P1000670.JPG

P1000673.JPG

Latest posts

Back