"Misty Grow"***Superb Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up DW. The ladies are looking very, very nice. There is nothing better than a big fat lady with a healthy bush. :D Great job man.

Rather bushy laddies you got there D-Dub good luck with the clones

Kindmind

Hey guys just a quick update on the clones...They are about 3 days old now and are still doing well, they have straightened out for the most part and hopefully are rooting:D ...Thats it for now, Peace Out and Bless

KindMind said:
D-Dub how are the ladies doing in 12/12????

Hey Guys,

The 2 Misty Girls have been under 12/12 for 4 days and they are doing great, they have been stretching at least 1-2 inches a day under the HPS. Also I am happy to report that the clones are doing very well also, they are almost a week old and I have not had any problems with them yet...knock on wood! The mother plant is just relaxing now on low nutes under the MH, I will continue to prune her to keep her growth down. I plan on taking 8-12 more clones from her before she goes to flower. I will update some pics today or tomorrow so keep your eyes around...Peace Out and Bless.

Awesome, those girls look great man. Nice coloring. Cant wait to hear the smoke report. How long does Nirvana recommend flowering for?

rockydog said:
Awesome, those girls look great man. Nice coloring. Cant wait to hear the smoke report. How long does Nirvana recommend flowering for?

Thanks Rock...Nirvana says 8/9 weeks although I will probably experiment with starting at week 7 on one of the ladies. I also cant wait for the smoke report:D

Well guys and gals here is another update...:cool:

Pics 1 and 2 are of the Misty clones, they are currently 6 days old and I think they are doing fine...I am going to start them in a new journal (Clones de Misty), plus I have some health questions I want to post...:rolleyes:

Pics 3 and 4 are of the Misty Mother, I plan on trying to get at least 8 more clones off of her before I flower her...I have been trying to prune and top her to keep her height down so will see how long I can keep her in veg...

Pics 5, 6 and 7 are the two Misty girls in 12/12. They are the 2 plants on the right...The budding girl on the left is my bagseed beauty:D ...The Misty girls have been in flower for 4 days (they both look to be definite females)

Well thats all for now, hope you enjoyed the pics...Please send some GREEN MOJO my way for big buds and little problems...

Peace Out and GG

P1000711.JPG

P1000715.JPG

P1000714.JPG

P1000718.JPG

P1000730.JPG

P1000731.JPG

P1000733.JPG

Hey DW, those plants look awesome man! Keep up the good work!

Thanks alot guys the girls are doing real good, I appreciate your support..Peace Out and Bless!!!

Hey all...After a short break from MP I proud to unveil some new pics of my beautiful beauties...LOL....Girl on the front left (topped and pruned in veg) and the real tall girl (left untouched) are 3 weeks into flower, the bud sites are coming along nicely and they really are giving off a great smell. The lady on the front right is the mother plant at 2 weeks into veg(topped, pruned, and cloned in veg), I could not keep her in veg anymore she was too tall...The good news...All four clones are doing well and thriving:D

Here are some pics!!!!

P1000800.JPG

P1000801.JPG

P1000802.JPG

P1000799.JPG

Whats up DW. Yes, yes, and yes your ladies are looking great man. Whatever you been doing keep it up because they are really loving it. Glad to here your clones are doing good as well. Great job man, great job. ;)

Latest posts

Back