Mites on the rampage yellowing leaves and weak branches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gang! This grow started off early with mite infestation. Now the branches are weak and brittle on the lower branches, the leaves are yellowing and white spots. Are they from the mite? Last year's crop from the same seeds, produced 3 times the yield. My last spray was 2 weeks ago. Should I feed it some nutes? Thanks!

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

The spots look to me to be too large to be mites. Mites generally leave very small yellow spots on your leaves. If you have mites, you can see them on the undesides of the leaves--you might need a little magnification.
I have had HORRIBLE mite infestations in the past and never had weak brittle branches from it, though it can affect your yield bit time.

Thanks HG! This is my first serious mite problem. Never want to go through this ordeal... I read up on the "read first before posting" area and found a similar post stating that it maybe lack of Potassium. If i'm harvesting in say 2 weeks, should I feed them?

Latest posts

Back