Mites- will pyrethrum work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
I am almost through a grow and I had just got some clones growing. I cloned them myself of my own mother plant. Then a friend gave me a clone I had just checked after 2 days of being in my grow room. IT HAS MITES! I did check it before I put it in with a 30x loupe and saw nothing but now there on the plant. I have sprayed my veg room with pyrethrum will it get rid of the mites or will I need something stronger

mites will quickly develop immunity to pyrethium. You need to treat them multiple times in order to eliminate the newly hatched before they mature and lay eggs. Pyrethium won't affect the eggs. Lower the temp and raise the humidity. That slows the reproduction process and "might" give you the chance to control them early.
Mites will easily hitch a ride from your veg room to flower room on your clothes, ect.
You're lucky...you discovered them early, get them eliminated ASAP. The quicker it's accomplished, the easier the task.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3316

Latest posts

Back