Mixing Nutes

MichiganHooligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What's the deal here? I've read a bunch that say to not mix nutes.

I guess if I am feeding the exact same amount over a period of said weeks, what is the issue? I know to flush before feeding to remove excess nutes but I don't understand this logic I guess. What does the plant care of the nutes are combined or given individually? Huh? Huh?! Huh?!!

Bubba

Reaction score
At one point I switched from FF trio to Advanced Nutrients products. For me, my plants have never looked better. Although the FF worked well, as have the Nukeheads nutes.

I mix the A & B bloom, their version of cal mag & carbload weeks 1 through 6. Weeks 2, 3 and 4 add Big Bud. Weeks 5 & 6 adds Overdrive. Weeks 7, 8 flush (usually indica that 8 -9 weeks does it...usually)

All in the same container.

Bubba

Bubba

Reaction score
I use all FF Nutes and Soils.
That Ocean Forest has became my go to. I keep threatening hydro, but really like the simplicity of the soil.

Plus, since I only veg 4-5 weeks (indicas) I don't bother with the veg A & B, as the OF has enough built in to get mine through veg and just go with Bloom A & B, along with the other additives.

The first 4-5 weeks of veg all watering does use cal mag, I like to hammer them early as it seems to prevent early yellowing in indica like OG Kush.

Bubba