MJ replacing pain pills #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has TMJ. She has had braces (didn't help), two separate jaw joint "rebuild" surgeries (which helped for a while), but is now in tremendous pain once again. She has two options:

1. Go back on the very addictive Oxycontin (she went through HELL coming off it last year).

2. Use non-addictive marijuana.

The pharmaceutical companies want her to choose option 1, because that guarantees them profits for years to come. But she chooses option 2.

Good for her. I also had a real hard time gettin off of that crap. My doc's all say the same thing tryin to get me to stop smoking MJ. Who are the real drug pusher's? That's my two cents worth. :)

I'm pretty sure that he just left a message on Dr.'s phone. Dr.'s won't tell on them self's anyway. That's kind of out. Dr. felt he had to report it. No I don't sell MJ, that's why not that worried, but I would like to Set him stright. He is playing with my emotinns and freedom. Not a nice thing to do.lol!!! I see Dr. next week. We'll see what he says and go from there. Thanks for your advice, it helps.

Be strong and no worries, my friend! Just keep on keeping on legally and everything will work out!!

I really have more important thing to worry about right now then this cheesie mf. If i don't recive my OMMP card then **** will hit the fan with lawyers and all. thanks for all advice from you all. Green blessings.

Latest posts

Back