MJ replacing pain pills #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
If you'd plz go back one page you'll see the first part of this post. I really don't know if I should write this. This guy at the dispencery that hated my Dr.for giving me pain pills and yelled at me for taking pain pills called my Dr. (the same one) and told him that I was selling MJ. It's not true, and he dose not know me or my friends. It's a lie! I don't no how to deal with a person like this. Is he trying to get me locked up? Do I go talk to him? I'm kind of upset here. Mj is lk my life and regilion.:icon_smile: I'm totaly legal. Plz give me some advice my friends.

I didn't find your page one, but that guy needs to be fired. He called your doctor? are you kidding me? did your doctor talk with him about you? That would be against the law too. I think you need to talk to the guys boss. He should not work in a dispensary.

I'm with Rosebud. Go and talk to his boss. It is completely illegal for your doctor to discuss any of your health issues with him. I would find a lawyer to sue the $#@& out of the pharmacy that he works for. :)

I would have a direct chat with this guy and his boss and then this dr. its your medical privacy. i would in the future deal with other folks at the dispensary if that is possible and not give anyone your medical info except your family dr. good luck

He run's it!!! He got all these ppl thinking he's there god. My temper may get away from me and he's not worth it. But I'm afraid if I don't someone may get into some serious trouble. It's one (1) page back. my bad.

it is VERY illegal for your doctor to talk to him about your medical conditions. Talk to your Dr. Then I would speak to an attorney.

694 said:
it is VERY illegal for your doctor to talk to him about your medical conditions. Talk to your Dr. Then I would speak to an attorney.

I may have missed it, but are you sure the doc talked about your medical situation with this guy? The guy may have tried to talk to him, but got nothing from the doc. The guy saying he talked to the doc doesn't mean the doc talked back...but again, I may have missed that!

Did you get it straightened out? Don't leave me hangin. LOL I hope everything is good. :)

Is there any way mj can replace my electric bill? I have a doctors note....

He prob. left mess.on Dr.s phone,694. I'll chk next mo. He may never intended this to go so far. Then again....

I would stomp a mud hole in him the Mississippi River couldn't fill. It's none of his biz how you live your life. He's a straight up snitch in my book and I would not piss in his mouth to save his life

Ya Ozzy, I feel the same way. Dude has a couple of shops in town. For all I know he's paying ppl off to look the other way. I can't go half way, so I think may just let it ride for the time being. I do have paper work on him when the time comes. I'm just in to much pain to tackel this guy by my self at this time.

My advice is...........smoke a joint and chill out. If you are legal and your not selling, not selling....., who cares?

lawyer up and then YOU can manage the place FUM, correctly(cause you'll own it...) what he did is completely illegal and in the wrong, it's called Defamation Of Character and that has legal precedence in court, my friend. And make sure you talk to your Doctor and get his side b4 you decide on what to do.Don't take this crap...

p.s. I agree with Ozzy, I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire...

Might want to make sure you have a case....defamation of character requires a victim and unless someone was told and it has hurt you in some way, there's no victim. Hurting your feelings won't count...wish it did, though.

Check with your doc and see what actually went down, then decide what to do. Other than that, I agree with MG...you could end up in jail if YOU handle this wrong. Mellow minds will prevail! :48:

I was under the assumption if someone tells a lie that causes pain or misfortune (such as loosing his rec over it, which would cause mental anguish because of pain) then it would be valid. I'm not a lawyer so I couldn't really say, just seems like there's some sort of precedence for lying to a doctor...Just trying to help.

It would....IF it happens. As far as I understand, we don't know if the doctor talked with the guy, if the guy wasn't just blowing smoke or whatnot. That's what I'm seeing, I could have missed something though!! This is why I say make sure there's a case, first! :)

No worries, 7G, you are right on...

Latest posts

Back