mj sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shangleo

Reaction score
hello guys... does anybody have articles on the difference of mj sex?;)

i'm a new grower:(... also a regular smoker...:bong1:
why is everybody hoping for a female plant???????:confused:

Pls help gurus~

useful~

what about the male plant?
do you have more articles for my reading before i post more funny questions..
thanks tbg

shangleo said:
useful~

what about the male plant?
do you have more articles for my reading before i post more funny questions..
thanks tbg
The male plants produce pollen that gets on the females and creates massive amounts of seeds instead of buds.

Not a good thing unless you're a seed breeder.

The females have the buds you see in a bag. When a bud grower sees males, they destroy them. No seed is wanted. No males, no pollen, no pollen, no seeds.

Just start reading all the posts here man. Everything you'd ever want to know is already posted here. There are 63,000+ posts here, in over 7,000 threads to read. You name it, it's been discussed somewhere here.

Try a search on a single keyword like "sexing" without the quotes.

Good luck man!

shangleo said:
hello guys... does anybody have articles on the difference of mj sex?;)

i'm a new grower:(... also a regular smoker...:bong1:
why is everybody hoping for a female plant???????:confused:

Pls help gurus~
duh, they are all a bunch of stupid new wave feminists around here! :p

heres what a male will produce for you

Pollen 034 (Medium).jpg

Pollen 047 (Medium).jpg

Stoney Bud said:
Yikes! Get that stuff away from my ladies! They're virgins!

we just have the odd girl who likes to play around :p

O.K. First-Off,LdyLunatic; Nice Male! Speaking Only For Ourselves,ShangLeo,We Get our seeds from Good Bagseed, Ours and a few Frends,and when we find something Very Tasty,Maybe One or Two Seeds In an 1/4 Oz., We'll Grow them-out. Now, We only have These 2-3 seeds to start with. Take for instance our 2 "Grandaddy Purples", We only got 2 seeds! Both are Doing SWEET! We put both into our "Bloomroom" a couple of Days ago so that we could "Sex" them. Now, with both looking pretty, and NOT Wishing for a Male, Our chances are 50/50 we might get one. Will we Kill it? I Don't think so... If you are Just starting your Garden, Good-Luck! You are not going to waste your time or the rest of your garden letting a male grow out. But,Say, You've been growing for a couple of years, and Maybe you might want to try Crossing a couple of Strong,Stoney Strains,:rolleyes: We don't want our whole grow to get seeded, but we would like some x strains. When we find that male plant we'll take him away from the "Girls", but still allow him to grow, Collecting the Pollen, and useing a small paint-brush, Dabbing a small amount of pollen on 3-4 bud sites, we get a few seeds with the rest of the crop seedless. That's how we got our "Northern Deserts". One of our N.L.xSkunk clones pollenated with a fast growing "Desert Lights" Male. I Just wanted to say, not All males are bad.:D

Here's a couple of Pic's of our "Grandaddy Purps" for ya... What do you think? If one's a Male, Should I Kill it, or Let him Live? { Hmm, We could cross-back a male GP with the female GP, Or cross it with our N.L.xSkunk, And then there's that new "Desert Lights" Momma Plant growing right now,Could get a couple of clones from her and x with some "Grandaddy Purps" Pollen, And Heck! We've got like 4 of our "Northern Desert" Crosses growing from our last "Experiment", We COULD Cross ONE of those with some GP pollen and see What Happens!}:D

IMG_0001.jpg

View attachment IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Interesting facts! this is a cool forum! THANKS!

but another one more question.
why did i always get seeds from the mj i buy to smoke?

i usually buy a 5gram from underground ppl locally... and smoke for few days.
and now i already have two pots of experimental babies growin nicely..
though i seldom get succesful germination with those seeds.

does it mean that i'm smokin a male?:eek: cheers~

shangleo said:
Interesting facts! this is a cool forum! THANKS!

but another one more question.
why did i always get seeds from the mj i buy to smoke?

i usually buy a 5gram from underground ppl locally... and smoke for few days.
and now i already have two pots of experimental babies growin nicely..
though i seldom get succesful germination with those seeds.

does it mean that i'm smokin a male?:eek: cheers~
OK. When a male plant releases it's pollen onto a female she will in turn have seeds in her buds. If the male doesn't pollinate the female she will have no seeds. Hope that make sense.

thank you all~

i'm not sure when i'm gonn see the sign of sex on my plant. but i'm gonn update more in the next post.

Latest posts

Back