Advertise On Marijuana Passion

mmmmmm hey.........

mari-u1

Reaction score
Hi all
Just joined today. puff puff pass........
I grow a bit of bush weed myself, nothing serious though, simply a matter of throwing my seeds in the garden and smoke em once they've grown big. No watering, no adding minerals, nada. Bushweed. Oh, I forgot to mention, I live and work in Uganda. . . . .killer bush.
For special occasions I do prefer a bit of my own home made resin oil...........still got sum, but I don't know where I left it.

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

to MP. Lots of great people with lots of info. Hope to see ya around.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. look forward to seein ya around.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hi there! welcome to a really fun forum! hope to see ya around :D

S

Stoney Bud

Hey, welcome to MP man! I've never known anyone from Uganda before. What kind of season do you have there now? It's just starting the hottest season in Florida where I live. What months are your growing months?

Good to meet you man!

Bush weed! I like that. If it grows, fine! If not, fine!

Ha

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Wow.....your far away from me....awesome that you found us....enjoy the forum

mari-u1

Reaction score
Stoney Bud said:
Hey, welcome to MP man! I've never known anyone from Uganda before. What kind of season do you have there now? It's just starting the hottest season in Florida where I live. What months are your growing months?
Right now its summer. in 6 months it will still be summer. After another 3 months................still summer. We're on the Equator. Always summer, whoohoo.
Not ideal for growing, but I don't grow anyway, they just grow themselves wherever I threw the pips from the last spliff I made.:)

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
they just grow themselves wherever I threw the pips from the last spliff I made.
...now that must be tuogh..
Interesting though, considering you are restricted to 12/12 all year long. I would love to hear what strains you cultivate. Pure sativas ?? I would imagine..Pictures would be a bonus :)

Latest posts