mmmmmm hey.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mari-u1

Reaction score
Hi all
Just joined today. puff puff pass........
I grow a bit of bush weed myself, nothing serious though, simply a matter of throwing my seeds in the garden and smoke em once they've grown big. No watering, no adding minerals, nada. Bushweed. Oh, I forgot to mention, I live and work in Uganda. . . . .killer bush.
For special occasions I do prefer a bit of my own home made resin oil...........still got sum, but I don't know where I left it.

smiley-linie-010.gif
to MP. Lots of great people with lots of info. Hope to see ya around.
00000002.gif

Welcome to the forum. look forward to seein ya around.

Hi there! welcome to a really fun forum! hope to see ya around :D

Hey, welcome to MP man! I've never known anyone from Uganda before. What kind of season do you have there now? It's just starting the hottest season in Florida where I live. What months are your growing months?

Good to meet you man!

Bush weed! I like that. If it grows, fine! If not, fine!

Ha

Wow.....your far away from me....awesome that you found us....enjoy the forum

Stoney Bud said:
Hey, welcome to MP man! I've never known anyone from Uganda before. What kind of season do you have there now? It's just starting the hottest season in Florida where I live. What months are your growing months?

Right now its summer. in 6 months it will still be summer. After another 3 months................still summer. We're on the Equator. Always summer, whoohoo.
Not ideal for growing, but I don't grow anyway, they just grow themselves wherever I threw the pips from the last spliff I made.:)

they just grow themselves wherever I threw the pips from the last spliff I made.
...now that must be tuogh..
Interesting though, considering you are restricted to 12/12 all year long. I would love to hear what strains you cultivate. Pure sativas ?? I would imagine..Pictures would be a bonus :)

Latest posts

Back