MMORPGs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menimeth

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any growers out there who also like to indulge in the art of online gameing. I would love to hear what games are the most popular amoung other growers, and why. I myself like to play LOTRO now an then because I like the Medievil theme best, but have played other MMORPGs in the past. Just being curious.

I don't play via online much but I wld hve to say the last game I hve bought that dominated my PS3 was and has been Dead Island. It's been in our system for most of the last several months. Both the wife and myself hve played through the entire game 3 times each using 3 of the 4 different characters. There is something awesome about killing Zombies. :)
I will say that God of War 3 has been the prettiest game we hve played. It is simply stunning. I also just started Max Payne 3 and man I am impressed with it. I think the game I play most online is Rock Band 3....being a musician it really wets my appetite for playing.

Uh...how do you pronounce that "word"? If I meet a gamer IRL I want to know if it is "Em Em Oh Are Pea Gee" as opposed to "morpgih". :confused2: :doh:

The only one I have played (that I remember) is WOW, but I am curious, are there a lot of MMORPGS that aren't D&D-based?

There are several non D&D-based MMORPGs, Star wars has at least 2 that I know of, but not sure what the names of any of the others are, but most are space oriented. I am not sure, but I think Dune has an online RPG too.

Latest posts

Back