Molasses during the 2week flush or not...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've nvr used N-enrichment in the l8 bloom cycle...thus NO GROW BIG. I could see getting rid of tigerbloom tho, good point at the orginal poster (jmansweed) of the "study".

My original grow style b4 I got to seized up physically was this: SOIL: whatever potting soil amended w/ bone meal, bat guano, perlite, and lime. NUTES: Alaskan Fish Fertilizers (or ESU GreenleavesBloom/a hydro/dirt liq nute).
Had the dankest skunkiest skunk around and once I stopped and started again I just figured FF lineup was a sweet mix of what I wanted w./alot less hassle, but def see the bonus in just using FFBloom by itself.

p.s. I just xplanted my (4) Jack47's to Home De Pot buckets and I feel like I ran a da!! marathon. back in the day I could do 13 in 1hr ... :rofl: dangable arthritis..ah well...

I nor the report are badmouthing FF, just saying the use of molasses isn't going to be of much benefit if at all. FF is a good line, easy to use and gives good results!

7greeneyes said:
I've nvr used N-enrichment in the l8 bloom cycle...thus NO GROW BIG. I could see getting rid of tigerbloom tho, good point at the orginal poster (jmansweed) of the "study".

Like 7 said, Then if I just utilize FFOF w/ Bloom w/o any of their chem ferts, the molasses should still act as a proper chelation agent (to feed the microbials) w/o killing any beneficials w/ chemicals?

Roddy said:
Try it without one time, bet you get the same results! ;)

:yeahthat:.....or better--if you keep feeding them until harvest, you could have frostier, nuggier buds...

The Hemp Goddess said:
:yeahthat:.....or better--if you keep feeding them until harvest, you could have frostier, nuggier buds...

So u mean keep using the FF Bloom up until the pull date, w/o molasses or WITH molasses? Plz excuse my confusion. Once again thnx 4 stoppin by, would appreciate some clearing up on this issue... :eek:

as I mentioned in post #2, if your not flushing for a prob, I wouldnt, but thats just me, whether you use molasis or not I would stay on the nutes all the way, maybe str8 water the last 2 waterings but thats it, JMO.

The Hemp Goddess said:

I agree...feeding the nutes. Giving molasses won't help. My point is, try it without the molasses on a plant and see that it makes little to no difference.

Latest posts

Back