Mold or mildew on my soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a root drencher at the store was told to apply it 3 times and I should
Be ok !! Will apply it tnite and take pix
There is a product sold by SNS(I think it is called 217 but I may be wrong) that works well as a root drench. It makes the plants unpalatable to bugs and they die off. I used it on a couple of grows. The problem is the buds taste like potpourri. It may sound interesting but trust me, it is not. I do not recommend using SNS 217 as a drench. I used it maybe longer than I should have. Potpourri is interesting as a room deodorizer but it is not a satisfying smoke.

So far it’s good and the leaves actually are bright green idk if the cleaning helped but it’s looking good didn’t notice anything crawling. I will apply a root drencher tmrw morning when I turn the lights off and hopefully they will be ready for watering the following day ! The strain is ice cream cake 🎂

Attachments

• 6812F2EF-87C0-401A-98E5-002D35104846.jpeg
    6812F2EF-87C0-401A-98E5-002D35104846.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 78569D9D-5259-4D8C-9018-76DB447E7050.jpeg
    78569D9D-5259-4D8C-9018-76DB447E7050.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
hello all hope everyone is having an awesome grow experience this is my first run and I have this white fuzz mold on my soil that has appeared after a deep watering . I have my plants in 7 gallon pots and fed them about 300 mL of nutrients and the following day I watered the 2 gallons. Well I noticed this mold ontop and I have removed it and it appears to have some more on just one plant . I was told perhaps it could be beneficial bacteria but I’m not sure . Should I remove most of the soil ontop which could be negatively affected and replace with fresh soil ? Thanks again guys
You would have to get rid of the bad soil and replace it with new soil. But you have to get rid of the problem so it doesn't keep coming back. I use this product called Eliminator by Holi Moli. It really helps with mold and spider mites.

You would have to get rid of the bad soil and replace it with new soil. But you have to get rid of the problem so it doesn't keep coming back. I use this product called Eliminator by Holi Moli. It really helps with mold and spider mites.
Thank you so much I actually was thinking the same and was told really not to replace it but I mean it don’t hurt to add new fresh soil still have about 4 weeks of flower so any healthy I could give or a boost for her I will !!

Thank you so much I actually was thinking the same and was told really not to replace it but I mean it don’t hurt to add new fresh soil still have about 4 weeks of flower so any healthy I could give or a boost for her I will !!
Yea with 4 weeks left it would be a bummer for anything to happen to her! Best of luck in your growing!! Check out that product I mentioned, it really does work. And they have an organic plant enhancer.

Latest posts

Back