Mollassas MJ cookies receipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I asked the Mrs. for a cookie receipe and she gave me this, I could read it pretty good, on the other side it just says if you want to use powdered sugar, dust them after baking!!!

P1120836.JPG

Thanks Skag!

I just made a fresh batch of butter last weekend and was going to make some special holiday treats this weekend. Maybe I'll try Mrs. Skag's recipe. I'm still making those lollipops of hers!

Thanks for posting that,

MC

oh yeah...looking for the cookie sheet now

Thanks MrsSKAG

They sound yum...I love molasses cookies. I wouldn't have thought of adding the dash of pepper. People will taste it but in that context they likely would not recognise it.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I asked the Mrs. for a cookie receipe and she gave me this, I could read it pretty good, on the other side it just says if you want to use powdered sugar, dust them after baking!!!

Awwww... I miss SKAG :D ! I'mma try these cookies just as soon as i go to the "how to make mj butter" section. I know how to make proper "composed-butters", bet this is kinda like that. Just different "herbs" I guess :icon_smile: .

Latest posts

Back