moms pissing me off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bongsmoker

Reaction score
this sucks,i just ordered some seeds , now my mom wants to decide to ***** about a cople of my plants,germinated 20 seeds from seed white widow ,skunk 1,and freebies.i already got them wet.what else am i going t do.**** this i payed for those seeds ,my mom ,can kiss my ass,i hate parents sometimes.and you think they love you,**** them.i hate this shit .i dont get ,why ***** now ..hope every thing goes well,i keep you updated

If you're growing at her home, maybe she doesn't want to take the chance of losing everything she has and doesn't want to see you end up in a foster home, ever think of that?

Let me tell you something that I HATED to hear when I was young but it's so true: someday when you're older (and have kids of your own) you'll understand.

Have you ever considered growing in the great outdoors i.e. the woods?

Yeah, We parents are hard-asses. but, we just don't want to lose our kids, home, job, and go to jail. Also leaving us in financial ruin, no retirement, no college fund, etc. You losing the ability to get a college grant. Man the list is endless.

Grow outside in the woods not on anyones property. Then its your own ass.

(edit: beleive it or not, your mom loves ya. She didn't go through labor and raise you and did all the stuff she did for you outa spite. She doesn't want you or her to get into trouble.)

your moms can kiss your ass ???????????be a real man move out ,get your own place, and grow all you want ,do wild things like pay rent,pay for utilities ,and take the risk of all your shit be taken by the police ,,what you need to do is grow the **** up little boy ,,peace love ,rastafari

truthxpride,,,not to bright,,, the fool just might listen

man common with that ** rasta,i was just mad yesterday,im not that young im 21.we used to be so close,but now she has a boyfreind,some young punk *****,man f that if you were in my situation you feel the same.then she accuses me of stealing from here when it was porbaly his ol theivin ass. .i understand my mom has to live here life ,but put you kid first.man i feel like eminem right about now.plus yo half you guys probaly got white parents,not that is has anything to do with it but black women ***** way harder.if you were black you would know.(***mod-edit reference to deleted post removed****),sure somrtimes i dont care about her.

This one his headed in a bad direction. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back