Monkey Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
it looks like a nice product, i like it, thanks for sharing

I need one of those, my pockets are always full of ash as i put my pipe in my pocket when i go to the shed. Thanks, very cool... I am going to get one, thank you.

I've had a couple of those, but they just seemed to hold so little that I was continually refilling it as they are pretty much true one hitters. Those look to be somewhat of an upgraded pipe and the bowl is a little larger than most I have seen. Rosebud, you and I being somewhat more ummm, experienced smokers, you may find one of the little bullets better as they hold enough bud for a number of tokes before you are having to refill.

Great lady you have there to buy you special presents!

Anyone remember the ProtoPipes? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Proto-Pipe/dp/B00LMYFUXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415636479&sr=8-1&keywords=proto+pipe+deluxe[/ame]

I used to love these things.

I've had a couple of those, but they just seemed to hold so little that I was continually refilling it as they are pretty much true one hitters. Those look to be somewhat of an upgraded pipe and the bowl is a little larger than most I have seen. Rosebud, you and I being somewhat more ummm, experienced smokers, you may find one of the little bullets better as they hold enough bud for a number of tokes before you are having to refill.

Great lady you have there to buy you special presents!

That is actually one of their largest complaints according to them, my last monkey pipe classic i noticed that the bowl was deeper now you can get 5 good hits, and the new pipes like the Peabody, have a considerably larger bowl than the old monkey pipe, you can pass it around a 5 man circle 2-3 times. Also, at risk of sounding like a Monkey pipe salesman, the Fisherman Friend monkey pipe has the same bowl size as the classic, but with a small dug out chamber that holds about another bowl or 2 worth, not a resin chamber just a small compartment.

And you are right HG, shes a pretty special gal, she actually went ona buying spree and bought one of every pipe they offer.

Latest posts

Back