MONKEYPOX What's The Deal ? More Great News ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is the huge majority of the infected(98% from what I have read) are getting their ‘injections’ at raves and mens ‘bathhouses’…
Never been to a MEN'S bath house. Doesn't sound like my kind a place.

giphy.gif

They do look like a bunch of monkey's looking to spread some fertilizer...where did the soap go?

Never been to a MEN'S bath house. Doesn't sound like my kind a place.

giphy.gif

They do look like a bunch of monkey's looking to spread some fertilizer
I have never been to a bathhouse either and I never will be in a bathhouse. I don’t like being around naked men much less naked men attracted to other men. Call me old fashioned or an old fogey…

I have never been to a bathhouse either and I never will be in a bathhouse. I don’t like being around naked men much less naked men attracted to other men. Call me old fashioned or an old fogey…
I know it is rare these days but I would call you NORMAL.

Well compared to most of the people and the way they think now days.....you would be the one of the first one's I would pick.
It is Mass Formation Psychosis. How else would any large group of people be unable to identify definitions of words as old as our language itself or unable to remember what they had been told 6 months ago by experts who then change their tune as if they had said the ‘now-confirmed-conspiracy-theory’ truth in the first place?

Im not even crazy about seeing me naked and limit my exposure as much as I can .....

We would be so miserable with out you it would be like having you with us ...

• Haha
Reactions: boo

Latest posts

Back