monkeys buds past and present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey

Reaction score
here we have
serious seeds white russian
serious seeds bubblegum
sensi seeds sensi skunk
sensi seeds double gum(white label)
newhope028.jpg

newhope029.jpg

buds003.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

iii.jpg

WOW monkey those buds are freaking huge man. Those are some killer bud shots of some very nice strains. How does that Double Bubble taste?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
WOW monkey those buds are freaking huge man. Those are some killer bud shots of some very nice strains. How does that Double Bubble taste?
doublegum is bubblegumX bubblegum so iv been told..its very sweet..a scrubber is a must..it stinks big time..very very sweet but and theres a big but all tho the buds look huge they dry out to nothing so i let her go..the bubblegum is my favorite..big yeild every time

nice show monkey!!! ..more than one "talent" working there ;)

Man those buds are amazing. I take it the Advanced Nutrients 2Lbs Per Light statement is true. Those are some huge colas. Much props man. If you need help smokin all that, let me know

damn fine MASSIVE buds you got there....most definitely looking forward to more pics

awesome growing :cool:

yeah monkey, tell us what your setup is like. by the nutes you use to the lights you use. i'm really interested. oh how mant plants do you normaly flower a one time?

Those "Doobie" very Nice!!!!

Thanks for sharing!! (the pics, I mean)...wish you could share the real thing!!

u have all welcomed me with opoen arms..right its time to do a grow thread,,...im on it,...keep your eyes out for it..im growing in coco coir 50%50% perlite.

Latest posts

Back