monkeys joined the show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey

Reaction score
astra told me to come and join your forum so here i am..:D

Welcome to MP Monkey. Hope you enjoy the forum and the members over here and i'll see ya around.

hey, hey my friend. welcome. monkey is from the UK and an experienced grower. thought he might enjoy the hydro section.

Nice...

I love it...

Theres really no reason why some of us can't stop in for a visit from and to any corner of the globe....to share smoke and stories of old....we're everywhere!!!

just a few shots of what is going on now.
956001.jpg

day22001.jpg

Mmmmmmmm.....

~goes to dig up his passport and find his Yank to English dictionary~

Wow what an intro. ;)
Look forward to seein your grow journals.

Welcome, I smoked some great hash and bud in the UK, and in Holland, welcome, and I too look forward to seeing and hearing of your harvest!

Thnaks for all your kind words..im thinking its pointless setting up a thread now as i only have 2 weeks left..what do u think..its a waste isnt it...so here are the room specs any way..believe me when i do a grow thread i dont mess about..hehehe...
lighting!
2xUltra Cool Reflector with 2 x 600 Watt Sunmaster Super HPS Plant Grow Lamp
SUNMASTER High Output HPS Lamps are High Pressure Sodium lamps designed to deliver 10% more light than standard HPS lamps.
growing method
hydroponics.il be using a muti duct.72" x 37" x 2.5" - Channel Dimensions
1830mm x 940mm x 65mmTank Volume: 123 Litres
medium
expanded clay pebbles which can be used alone with constant drip or as addition to other potting medium to aid in drainage etc.also im using 3 inch rockwool cubes burried 1 inch into clay pebbles.
nutrients
im using the hole +2 program and cbb,vho and scorpion juice for foliage spray.
air
im using co2 up to 1500ppm.The Evolution Co2 Controller comes in two parts
Evolution Digital Carbon Dioxide Controller

This Controller is the most advanced of it's kind and has more features and functionality than any other product on the market. It can be used either with or with ought the Evolution Carbon Dioxide Sensor and can be interfaced to an external thermo / hygro stat providing a cheap entry level system with an easy & affordable upgrade path in the future.

The Evolution NDIR CO2 Sensor

The Evolution CO2 Sensor utilizes non dispersive Infra-Red sensing technology for fast accurate CO2 monitoring.iv used this system for 7 weeks in my last grow and it worked very well.having a co2 sensor is very important for accurate dosing.this system wasnt cheape but well worth it.il be using bottle gas.
also im using a 6inch phat carbon filter and 6icn rvk to deal with smell issues
cooling
in and out vents 6inch with rvk fans and phat carbon filter
strain
im using serious seeds bubblegum from clone.The guy i got this strain from is getting 15-18oz ish from 600watt light over (2+)from 1200watts.so i have a good chance to reach my target if all goes well
wink.gif

any questions fill free to ask me.I will be updating this thread in a few days with the room up and running.
Im flushing now.the day these come down i have 20 more bubblegum to go on the table the same day
sj012.jpg

bg009.jpg

bg007.jpg

damn those are some fine buds....nice to see another new experienced grower :)

monkey and i met during a flame war - my side lost. he impressed the **** out of me; a growing guru fer sure so i invited him here. look out he goes hehehe too.

My God.

I bow in your presence. My mouth is watering.

Thank u for all your kind words astra007,mojomon,LdyLunatic,SmokinMom,AeroTX,Mutt,German Gigalo,W ï l l,THE BROTHER'S GRUNT.;) You have made me feal so welcome.IL set up a thread in grow diarys..**** it..2 weeks left but u can see how i do things then..so im off to start a thread...laters

someone with your experience is always welcome. I hope to learn some of your secrets.

Latest posts

Back