monkeys stepped it up a gear..monkey macros..LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey

Reaction score
taken with my new toy..nikon d50 and sigma macro lens 50mm..this is one kick ass bit of kit...oh the macros are of gdpXbb.
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

wow that camera kicks ass u can see every trich's head:D

Very nice, very nice indeed. Hey monkey what did you pay for that bad boy. Man those are some killer pics. ;)

damn fine shots....amazing what one can do with a good cam....hope your gonna bring us plenty more :cool:

that seems like a very cool camera! nice pics too

i was in to photography but not that much..iv been seeing many top grower with the nikon d50 and d70..i thought if it was good enough for them its good enough for me..the nikon d50 is 400£ with the 18-55mm standered nikon lens that comes with it..now that lens is one kick ass bit of kit but i coulnt get the macros so i bought the sigma 50mm macro lens 1.2.8.DG...this is the same hardware that the legendary subcool usese..the same camera and the same lens..the only thing he has that i havtng ot is the sigam ring flash..i cant afford that yet..thats another 300£ but hey how can u put a price on macro shots..i would of paided 2000£ if i had to..soon as the gdpxbb start to resin uop il report tricomes from every week..right from the start of the tricomes up to when they mature and go cloudy...dont worry il be keeping u all updated..;)

Whats up monkey. My bro is a big fan of Subcool and Jill. He has some killer strains and the pics they take are awesome. I got the background idea from them when taking pics of the ladies. :D Anyway keep those pics coming man. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up monkey. My bro is a big fan of Subcool and Jill. He has some killer strains and the pics they take are awesome. I got the background idea from them when taking pics of the ladies. :D Anyway keep those pics coming man. ;)
Hey there..yes im a fan to..I have subcools jack ther ipper in flower now at day 13..it spose to be some of the best tasing pot there is..il get some pics up when they start to resin up..the gdp have resin on allready at day 13..I have had a lot of help from the sdbcool...the guy is a genious..Any of u that want to meet him hes over breedbay..hes a nice guy and willing to help any once.hes often on the chat room there...
http://www.breedbay.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back