• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Monster crop/OG Ghost at end week 4

Kevin Leddy

Reaction score
I have a question, I bend, twist, break, tie down branches tryin to keep this plant open and airy while keeping it leafy as possible. Whenever I untie, it seems to close back up blocking light to the lower buds. Does tying branches down in a LST kind of way affect bud growth all that much, i.e., should I untie and deleaf or leave it tied down for maxium light penertration?

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod
Staff member
Reaction score
Once I tie mine down, I leave them tied down. Why are you untying? The plants WILL want to go back to an upright (reach for the sun) position. I try not to take off too many leaves--the big fan leaves are the little "solar collectors" that make photosynthesis possible. So, my vote is to leave them tied down.

Kevin Leddy

Reaction score
View attachment 253703
End of week six. I loosened the ties over the past couple of weeks and add an exhale bag. I shut my exhaust fan off for a couple hours a few times a day, otherwise, heat gets to 90+, humidity, 60+. Should I be doing anything different?

Tent: 3x3x5
Lights: 1500 LED
Nutrients: Growth Science
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean forrest

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Did you just water your flowers too? Are those wet?

Latest posts