Monster crop/OG Ghost at end week 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Leddy

Reaction score
20190705_172649.jpg

I have a question, I bend, twist, break, tie down branches tryin to keep this plant open and airy while keeping it leafy as possible. Whenever I untie, it seems to close back up blocking light to the lower buds. Does tying branches down in a LST kind of way affect bud growth all that much, i.e., should I untie and deleaf or leave it tied down for maxium light penertration?

Once I tie mine down, I leave them tied down. Why are you untying? The plants WILL want to go back to an upright (reach for the sun) position. I try not to take off too many leaves--the big fan leaves are the little "solar collectors" that make photosynthesis possible. So, my vote is to leave them tied down.

View attachment 253703
End of week six. I loosened the ties over the past couple of weeks and add an exhale bag. I shut my exhaust fan off for a couple hours a few times a day, otherwise, heat gets to 90+, humidity, 60+. Should I be doing anything different?

Tent: 3x3x5
Lights: 1500 LED
Nutrients: Growth Science
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean forrest

I am currently growing Ghost Express. Cuts directly from the GHOST himself. Trying to get him over here. The Express OG 55 days in. I talked with him earlier today and said to run it between 9 and 10 weeks. Tirchs look like they need another week or so. Plant looks almost done. Will listen to the master on this one. He won't tell me what the Ghost Express is a combination of. Told me he didn't want anybody to copy it. Hope this secret is worth keeping.

my express is sure slow , slow at everything , vegging and flowering...i hope the weather holds out for the next two three weeks

they sure are stinky

I will take a pic of her at harvest. Fan leaves started turning purple a few days ago. Stinky little girl. OH, Not much stretch at all. Short stubby but good bud production. See if you can get him here. Doesn't hardly go there.

I do not have a way of getting a hold of him...I never keep names , numbers ,or email addys around

ill take a photo of my outdoor shorty..yep , they are short and squat , zero stretch...

i splooged my express with some pollen from ecsd x ogers.....should be fun

Latest posts

Back