More cal mag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think @BillyK gave another user instructions on going a slurry test to get an idea of the pH of the soil. I have always watered to run off in my fabric pots but have read that just leaches out nutrients so I may be doing it wrong. Did you change things up between the mother and clones?
Yes I saw the slurry test. My outside soil is running between 6.5 and just under 7.0. I have been feeding 6.5 in so for now they are good. I make more of an effort now to keep up with the soil ph.

pop quiz on Friday…
Dang big, there’s a lot to that tea. I made that tea all night in my dreams and couldn’t stop thinking about it. Woke up 26 time I know tossing and turning about it. First I have nothing and will have to buy everything from scratch I mean even an extra bucket, fish tank pump worm,bat,bird shit All of it and it takes a week or so to even make it. Woke up early and exhausted from making that tea all night, grabbed my glass blunt and took a few hits on the porch when the hubby was still asleep and pondered over what to do. I’m thinking I may just use my regular nutes this grow until I slowly build up my tea ingredients stock where it’s not so noticeable of how much I’ve been spending on garden supplies lately 😊. As much as I don’t like collecting kitchen scraps and such to make my own free food, I may find an area in my yard to collect it even tho the animals around here will probably cause a problem with it. I’ve had really good luck in my vegetable garden using this at my old place but had several acres there to move it away from the house. I’m sure these ingredients would be good to add to the tea too. Not so much here as we only have a small lot 1/2 acre or so… so I would have to make something or buy a vehicle to contain it From the animals. So thanks a lot for staying in my dreams all night with this pop quiz I’m studying so hard to pass…Hope y’all have a sweet day on the farm 💕

1654775773934.png

Dang big, there’s a lot to that tea. I made that tea all night in my dreams and couldn’t stop thinking about it. Woke up 26 time I know tossing and turning about it. First I have nothing and will have to buy everything from scratch I mean even an extra bucket, fish tank pump worm,bat,bird shit All of it and it takes a week or so to even make it. Woke up early and exhausted from making that tea all night, grabbed my glass blunt and took a few hits on the porch when the hubby was still asleep and pondered over what to do. I’m thinking I may just use my regular nutes this grow until I slowly build up my tea ingredients stock where it’s not so noticeable of how much I’ve been spending on garden supplies lately 😊. As much as I don’t like collecting kitchen scraps and such to make my own free food, I may find an area in my yard to collect it even tho the animals around here will probably cause a problem with it. I’ve had really good luck in my vegetable garden using this at my old place but had several acres there to move it away from the house. I’m sure these ingredients would be good to add to the tea too. Not so much here as we only have a small lot 1/2 acre or so… so I would have to make something or buy a vehicle to contain it From the animals. So thanks a lot for staying in my dreams all night with this pop quiz I’m studying so hard to pass…Hope y’all have a sweet day on the farm 💕

we will be using tea from worm castings this season , with an occasional top dressing of whatever we have laying around

Brother Putembk uses teas and has good results but he also uses other nutes , all indoor too

never put fish ferts on your outdoor grows unless you want coons and other critters digging up your plants , learned the hard way a long time ago

also when we dug our outdoor holes , we put some time released ferts in the holes so I really don’t worry to much about outdoor feeding

plus the soil has been amended a few years with a lot of chicken po op , so it’s mostly watering and keeping the bugs away that is most challenging

thanks for the kind words and here is to a groovy day!

zucchini bread and butter with hot coffee!

BIG,,,Speaking of Zucchini,,,I have some growing that's looking real good. The only thing is i had to take a sharp knife and kill the fking Stalk Borers. Hate those fkers. Cut one worm out that was a half-inch long. After that, I just shove dirt back into the stalk and let it go.

Latest posts

Back