More cal mag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what is in the soil that is lowering the Ph runoff water?
2020What's in Happy Frog soil?
Ingredients: Composted forest humus, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, humic acid (derived from Leonardite), oyster shell and dolomite lime (for pH adjustment).
You think there is more in it? Im starting to think so…

2020What's in Happy Frog soil?
Ingredients: Composted forest humus, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, humic acid (derived from Leonardite), oyster shell and dolomite lime (for pH adjustment).
You think there is more in it? Im starting to think so…
You have these in Happy Frog? I tried Happy Frog, and have some plants growing in it now. I had a little trouble adjusting to it. Doing better now, but was getting much better, more consistent results with the soil I was using before.

You have these in Happy Frog? I tried Happy Frog, and have some plants growing in it now. I had a little trouble adjusting to it. Doing better now, but was getting much better, more consistent results with the soil I was using before.
I use happy frog and it has zero nutes in it. I feed my soil plants my hydro nutes every watering now.

I haven’t checked runoff PH Pute. I’m using cloth pots and water till they just start getting wet on the bottom. I can try to check this at next water. I’m sure it’s going to be different than the others.
I think @BillyK gave another user instructions on going a slurry test to get an idea of the pH of the soil. I have always watered to run off in my fabric pots but have read that just leaches out nutrients so I may be doing it wrong. Did you change things up between the mother and clones?

Maybe I could run a low PH water in the plant till I got enough runoff to check it. It doesn’t need water yet but I may be able to get a little urine test from her… Do you think it’s worth it? Cause I don’t know what to do if it’s high excepts trying low PH water to try and lower it…
Urine… lol…

Maybe James the banned can chime in with how he would fix the issue?

Maybe James the banned can chime in with how he would fix the issue?
Sir James to the rescue
giphy.gif

I think @BillyK gave another user instructions on going a slurry test to get an idea of the pH of the soil. I have always watered to run off in my fabric pots but have read that just leaches out nutrients so I may be doing it wrong. Did you change things up between the mother and clones?
I changed my soil on my next grows inside and out to organic with perlite no additives. So far they all look healthy. I’m using the rest of my FF vegging nutes till they are gone but will be looking for something new to use inside and out when it’s gone. I’m thinking of a top dressing for the outside plants but are open to recommendations for both inside and out.

I changed my soil on my next grows inside and out to organic with perlite no additives. So far they all look healthy. I’m using the rest of my FF vegging nutes till they are gone but will be looking for something new to use inside and out when it’s gone. I’m thinking of a top dressing for the outside plants but are open to recommendations for both inside and out.

you might want to look into microbial compost teas

we have good results with worm castings , bat and bird guano

https://2fast4buds.com/news/organic-teas-for-cannabis-how-to-make-and-use-compost-teas

I have pink ones in the front, purple ones in the back and blue ones in the doggie area. They are all pretty, don’t know why I’d want to change the color.
View attachment 299649
I like to try to go for multicolored plants. Some of my blooms have gone from pink to purple to blue across a single flower. Got the rusty nails thing from a gardener in Cape May NJ.

Latest posts

Back