More Cfl buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Ok, i like to show what cfls can do so heres a few more buds. these buds from the top of a bagseed plant. just the top bud, and two side branches. i lowerd my light on the rest of the plant and im gonna harvest it in a week or so.

DSC01277.JPG

what kind of setup do you use?
see im moving soon and am thinking about building a proper box and was wondering what type of setup you use to get such good results.

nice,not bad at all.nice choice of cigarettes also.i smoke newport 100's also.i.m.o. the best buzz booster there is.i love a good fresh newport after tokin.anyways,well done my friend-peace

man im stoned and i lost my post some how. i know i typed it and posted it. i thought it was in this thread, it was about this thread so if you see it anywhere tell it to get back here. it said something about newport..

ok lets try it again, ya nothing spins my head like a newport 100 after a j. sometimes i can't even finish the port, gotta put it out.

slowmo man guy you doing something right with them cfls, is that fresh cut? your nugz look denser then my cfl buds.

714 watts of cfls is right. i just bought one or two when ever i could untill i felt like i had enough. now its like looking into the sun when the doors of the box

nice one bro you let em all know us cfl growers are here! :D

it so much easier than dealing with all the heat from a HID. my temps stay down and i have high lumens in the right spectrum theres no reason you can't get the same buds from cfls that you get from HPS. jmo

the only downside to that is that by the time you add alll the money you spent on cfls you couldve ended with an hps with higher lumens. :aok:

i suck at journals.. i just post pics of a few buds now and then.. i'll try to get some pics of a few of my plants later today. i don't have any that are flowering good yet. most have just started. plus i just deleted all my saved pics because i had to reformat my computer.. i'll see if i can find ya'll a few though

Beautiful lookin buds bro! Did you use a mix of 6500K and 2700K, or just one spectrum?

Latest posts

Back