more freaking problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
My seeds just broke thru the dirt on the 21st, and i noticed today that on one of them the tips of the first vegetative leaves are turning yellow. They are in organic potting soil with some perlite, vermaculite, and peat moss mixed in. I'm using a 250w MH light and its about a foot, maybe a foot and a half, away. The temperature stays at 80 degrees (with a fan) and the humidity around 50-60% (with a humidifier). I transplanted them from peat moss cups (i was afraid it was sucking out all the moisture) to one gallon terracotta pots two days ago and gave them a good watering then but havent watered since. The soil is still most about and inch or two down. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

AND...the other plant's first leaves still havent opened up, but they pushed the seed covering off. The outside part of the leave, which would be the bottom if it had opened, is purple...what up with that??! Any help would be awesome.

:confused: you still having problems dude?Gotta get a webcam or digicam or something.

Ditch the humidifier for right now. Mine only runs about 40%. yeah, its better to have higher humidity, but get it down to mid. 70'S. raise the MH to 2'. Then walk away and don't look at em for 24 hrs. ;). Dig up the camera if you can.

yea that humidifer is taking up air ,and you probaly got to high,make sure your lights not to close and check your ph ,you havent fertilized it right

Latest posts

Back