more than 1plant in a pot!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izm.n.me

Reaction score
Being a "noob" to cab grows, I was tryn to be greedy and put two to three seedlings in 1 small pot-not knowing the sex....not only was my growth slowed, some were males and 110 divas outta 19 germd......wat I did was saw thru the middle of the pot, thru the root system. The roots were strong and healthy considering, anyway I repotted my divas and their doing wonderful, enjoying their new freedom. Sorry can't post pics from phone.....but I have a few sativas and a couple of indicas(7 and 9 finger fans) bushing out nicely, pistils everywhere.

Yeah Yu can't be greedy when trying to grow. I hated throwing out 4 rooted clones last week when I did some transplants, but I just didn't have any place to put them, and I had just transplanted a dozen solid ladies, so there was no need to keep those last few....Sounds like yu got'em strait tho, that's the good thing. Yu decide if yer gonna take out for some sun n fun?:)

One of the things that new growers generally do not realize is that more plants does not mean more bud--sometimes it is just the opposite.

Hushpuppy said:
Yeah Yu can't be greedy when trying to grow. I hated throwing out 4 rooted clones last week when I did some transplants, but I just didn't have any place to put them, and I had just transplanted a dozen solid ladies, so there was no need to keep those last few....Sounds like yu got'em strait tho, that's the good thing. Yu decide if yer gonna take out for some sun n fun?:)

Yeah I took a few ofm out...today, they seemed to be taking well. Now its raining so we will C 2Morrow when the forecast is hot and sunny ....will keep u up

the good quality but more good quality is good as well...I'm just new to the inside game and the space issue.....lol...either way the problem is remedied....any advice is always welcome my friend

JACK O ALL TRADES-MASTER OF NUN!!!

Latest posts

Back