More then for personal use

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My speed processor is 72 years old. So old I can't get an upgraded model.

giphy.gif

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Oh it's not malfunction I feel like fucklng Nostradamus of 2020's. I just woke up I'm completely sober right now and dead serious!! It's like I've lived this all before songs that are brand new I know the words too and was like I heard some of them decades ago

Last edited:

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Man I'm losing my grip on reality and hey you're talking to someone who had done psychedelics trying to unlock what's missing and I'm sober right and I'm losing sense of reality its fucked up like this is all just in my fucked up head..... I need that eject button!!!!!!

joeb631a

Reaction score
Man I'm losing my grip on reality and hey you're talking to someone who had done psychedelics trying to unlock what's missing and I'm sober right and I'm losing sense of reality its fucked up like this is all just in my fucked up head..... I need that eject button!!!!!!
My Advice

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Fking Stoner 😂😂😂

RosterMan

Have You Spoken to Your God Later?
Reaction score
You OK Buddy?
giphy-downsized-large.gif