More then for personal use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My speed processor is 72 years old. So old I can't get an upgraded model.

giphy.gif

Oh it's not malfunction I feel like fucklng Nostradamus of 2020's. I just woke up I'm completely sober right now and dead serious!! It's like I've lived this all before songs that are brand new I know the words too and was like I heard some of them decades ago

Last edited:
Man I'm losing my grip on reality and hey you're talking to someone who had done psychedelics trying to unlock what's missing and I'm sober right and I'm losing sense of reality its fucked up like this is all just in my fucked up head..... I need that eject button!!!!!!

Man I'm losing my grip on reality and hey you're talking to someone who had done psychedelics trying to unlock what's missing and I'm sober right and I'm losing sense of reality its fucked up like this is all just in my fucked up head..... I need that eject button!!!!!!
My Advice

Fking Stoner 😂😂😂

You OK Buddy?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Latest posts

Back