Advertise On Marijuana Passion

More "tops"

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me WHEN I can prune my "starts" to make more tops from one plant and how would I go about doing that?:confused:

A

Ad1

If you mean when can you cut the top off your plant to creat 6-7 medium buds instead of one main large bud then do it after you have about 8 pairs of fan leaves (after 3-4 weeks) :)

gcr6bk

Reaction score
then where do you cut how far up or down?

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

you get a sterile razor blade and cut the branch stem just below the last fully developed node. almost like cutting someones head off.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey TBG! Does that apply to clones that I'm not sure are even rooting yet? I'm not sure which growth is new or if any since I cut them off "mama". Should I wait to "top"them when I transplant them? Oh my god and I just had 20 seeds all sprout! What should I be doing with them? What will make them female?? Give me a link baby!

sicnarf

Reaction score
Green D. G. there are stickies for almost eveyone of your questions around these forums. Go read baby! lolz

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey TBG! Does that apply to clones that I'm not sure are even rooting yet? I'm not sure which growth is new or if any since I cut them off "mama". Should I wait to "top"them when I transplant them? Oh my god and I just had 20 seeds all sprout! What should I be doing with them? What will make them female?? Give me a link baby!
GreenDayGirl i would wait and make sure your clones are rooted before doing anything. as far as making your seeds female i think Mutt has a thread in here somewhere. here ya go. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1974

Latest posts