More "tops"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me WHEN I can prune my "starts" to make more tops from one plant and how would I go about doing that?:confused:

If you mean when can you cut the top off your plant to creat 6-7 medium buds instead of one main large bud then do it after you have about 8 pairs of fan leaves (after 3-4 weeks) :)

then where do you cut how far up or down?

you get a sterile razor blade and cut the branch stem just below the last fully developed node. almost like cutting someones head off.
nature-smiley-016.gif

Hey TBG! Does that apply to clones that I'm not sure are even rooting yet? I'm not sure which growth is new or if any since I cut them off "mama". Should I wait to "top"them when I transplant them? Oh my god and I just had 20 seeds all sprout! What should I be doing with them? What will make them female?? Give me a link baby!

Green D. G. there are stickies for almost eveyone of your questions around these forums. Go read baby! lolz

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey TBG! Does that apply to clones that I'm not sure are even rooting yet? I'm not sure which growth is new or if any since I cut them off "mama". Should I wait to "top"them when I transplant them? Oh my god and I just had 20 seeds all sprout! What should I be doing with them? What will make them female?? Give me a link baby!
GreenDayGirl i would wait and make sure your clones are rooted before doing anything. as far as making your seeds female i think Mutt has a thread in here somewhere. here ya go. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1974

Latest posts

Back