Mornin' kidz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abuilder

Reaction score
Mornin' kids..just thought I'd say high this morning before I go off to work....
Spent all weekend framing my first grow room:D Should have it done by the end of this coming weekend. Have my seeds from Attitude...whewwwww hxxp://barneysfarm.com/?l=en&i=43 and hXXp://barneysfarm.com/?l=en&i=27....ballast should be here today and my reflector should be here by Friday...!
..and I'm a builder in restorations and remodeling but I think I'm adding farmer to that as well :) I grew some plants outdoors but that had me shittin' bricks...and not kilo bricks either....anyway...Shalom/namaste y'all
PS..if anyone has any advice on growing those two Barney seed choices I made please share :)

Welcome to MP.

Pics would be nice of the new room when its done.

P.S Live links are not allowed. Check out the rules quick below my post just to get updated. We have a few rules here to keep everyone safe. One of the Moderators will probably change it before your back from work hehe.

See you around the forum.

:ciao: Howzitgoin', Abuilder? Hope you're poppin' beans in no time, bud. Welcome to the 'Passion.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but one of the seed choices you chose, Little Cheese, is an autoflowering strain. The other is a Photoperiod strain. Did you mean to do this? Unless you're not growing them both together, I don't see that working out very well for you.

-nasty

Latest posts

Back