morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Good morning all you happy growers... enjoy your wake and bake... :D

good morning. i will join you for the wake n bake morning with some bong hits. :D

morning from sunny fla.ill join both of u on my back deck

Good morning to you Pranic! I took the day off from work. I think I'll take tomorrow off and have a 4 day weekend.

I'm buzzin and getting ready to jump into the fridge......

I feel the morning munchies comin on!

rasta said:
morning from sunny fla.ill join both of u on my back deck
I hear ya man! I was just walkin out near the edge of the swamp. It's already almost 70 and the skies are clear with a light breeze.

Now I remember why I moved here from Nevada......

Good morning all. 3 hour time diff. to the east coast.
Damn Stoney. It is snowing here in Reno. Now that will screw up someones day.

Back to work. enjoy your days one and all.

Good morning. Fightin a headache and gettin to work. 68F partly cloudy. In the Palmetto state. SC

Ogof said:
Good morning all. 3 hour time diff. to the east coast.
Damn Stoney. It is snowing here in Reno. Now that will screw up someones day.
Shit!:eek: That's the white stuff that falls outta the sky, ain't it?

Holy Crap! Brrrrrrrr.

yes sir, it it the white stuff that falls from the sky.
The shit is just wet and cold. No psychoactive substance in it at all.
And it is supposed to snow through tomorrow.

Brrrrr is right.

I can always build a fire to keep warm though. Do you need a fireplace to do that?

yup i just got some bomb kush last night bout to pack me a bowl and enjoy the morning

Ogof said:
I can always build a fire to keep warm though. Do you need a fireplace to do that?
My A/C bill is a killer! It's good and warm here in the summer. The humidity is what gets to you tho.

sorry i missed the morning rush . so good day to everyone . and what you talking about stoney missing work ? the way you pronounce yourself you should be retired by now lol.

well i woke up this morning and decided what the hell lets break out the weed, hash, and bong. thats right everyone its time for the morning WAKE N BAKE. any and all are welcome to join me.
00000038.gif

Latest posts

Back