Most Abundant Yield

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Decided to start a thread on highest yields people have experienced.

Questions:

Veg Length

Light

Flowering Length

Yield

Number of Plants

Mine would be

2 month veg

500 watt HPS

Flowered for 9 weeks

Yield was 6 Ounces

Did this with 8 Plants:icon_smile:

Planning on hopefully yielding a lb on off my 600 watter with 6 plants :hubba:

kiksroks

Fat Farmer
Reaction score
I got over 22oz of nuggage off of 12 plants of various strains under a 1kw hps on my last run. Vegged for a week (clones) and flowered for 10 weeks. Still looking for more, it was only my 3rd real grow, but I was proud. The round before that (my 2nd) I pulled 12oz off of 5 plants under the same light but with out air circulation, reflective surround, or pH control. Currently I'm running 8 plants in the same set up but vegged longer and LST's and looking to get a lb and half or more for Christmas.

just did the math; .61g/watt on the last one, better than I thought. . . I'm looking for the 1g/watt that elite growers obtain. . .

mjrivers

Reaction score
I had 6 plants all different strains under 400w MH and HPS. Ave 1.7oz per plant ish so .71g/watt . I grew from seed so veg was a lot longer 17 weeks. They were roughly 3.5''-4'' tall. I also didn't monitor pH or nutes for a while, it was my first so hopefully 2.5oz this run.

R

Roddy

Hmmmm....best single plant was my first, Kandy Kush. I vegged her for around 2 months transplanting her from a 5gal to a 20 gal for budding under a 1000w HPS and a 400w MH, total bud time was around 10 weeks if memory serves. She grew to 6'.

She brought in a hefty 10oz of the best stuff I've grown to date!

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Wowzers multifarious I need to take a page out of your book thats an awesome yield for a 600 watter.

Music
Reaction score
I stopped weighing the whole grow long ago but I usually weigh my Larry OG's when they finish and are dry. 4x4 tent 1000watts total HPS (600w and a 400w) 4 week veg max from clone, one gallon pots usually gives me 3 ounces per pot easy. GH flora nova 3 part no additives.

T

Time4Plan-B

5 x Kalimans cheese vegged badly with 8ft away ceiling flourescents at mates house for 2 x weeks then between 9-12 weeks flowering from the x 5 = 42oz dry.
Vitalink grow bloom and buddy nutes.
Yet to better that one but trying very hard.
Lol
T4

greenmentat

Reaction score
3.5lbs Sour Diesel.. Under the mother-lovin' SUN! ;) yeah, I went there.

IMG_1854.JPG

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Well this is only my second grow and my results are gonna be dramatically different the first was really just a run through.

Two bagseed vegged three weeks (from seed I know I didn't know about maturity at the time. They were under a 150 watt hps for about 3 weeks then finished about 7 more under a 600 watter. I got like 2 and a half ounces but like I said it was my first grow. This time around my first goal is 10 oz and hope to eventually pull a pound with each harvest

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
Hashplant, 1k, 25oz, GH3 and hygrozyme. 5X5 room, 6 plants in CAP system. 2week veg, 7week flower.

Mango,400mh+400hps, 2X4 flood tray with rockwool cubes on RW slabs, GH3 +hygrozyme + diamond nectar +koolbloom dry + koolbloom wet. 17 oz. I think I had 12 plants in tray. 2week veg, 9week flower. I no longer use any adds to GH3 and have a lot less problems.

Those were my 2 best.

Latest posts