Most humongous plant you have seen/grown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I usually steer clear of the Outdoor sub-forum so I shan't get jealous (living in a damn city) but I am curious: what is the biggest plant (other than hemp) everyone has seen/grown themselves? I am guessing it is some sort of sativa. If it a gigantic indica I may be tempted to smoke my screen. :icon_smile:

The largest OD plant I have grown was Purple Frosting that was gifted from a friend.

I had a late planting so I doused with some high N nutes. They really took off. I bent them over when they reached 12' due to security. After that each branch stretched out and up and made a line of massive colas. I easily harvested over a pound a piece dried.

I have seen pictures of larger plants but that has been my largest.

I am so jealous Duck. Dang Bro.

pcduck said:
The largest OD plant I have grown was Purple Frosting that was gifted from a friend.

I had a late planting so I doused with some high N nutes. They really took off. I bent them over when they reached 12' due to security. After that each branch stretched out and up and made a line of massive colas. I easily harvested over a pound a piece dried.

I have seen pictures of larger plants but that has been my largest.

I haven't seen Purple Frosting (yet) but I like the name. 12' and a pound for each plant? :eek: :holysheep:

Saw pics on Dr greenthumbs it is huge!!! Outdoor supposed to get between 1@4 pounds.As well done mid Aug. up to mid Sept. Indica!Of course got a packet:D

Old thread.....

Purple Frosting is a cross I made in 2008....

My Largest to date was a Purple Bud that was a tad over 16'..and yielded 6lbs...No more Huge plants for me...This year will be more training ...

My largest was a 7' bubblelicious, first grow which was a few months ago

nice, uruguay420. and may I add :welcome: to Marijuana Passion.

7' cannatree :eek:

Hey guys one of my Aurora Indicas is flowering much faster than the one i took into my shop to flower...any ideas why? The one im flowering i planted 5 weeks ago and at week 4 it started to flower. The small one which is now at week 3 has lots of pistils ! Its beautiful how her crystals shine in the sun though [emoji106]

Hey guys one of my Aurora Indicas is flowering much faster than the one i took into my shop to flower...any ideas why? The one im flowering i planted 5 weeks ago and at week 4 it started to flower. The small one which is now at week 3 has lots of pistils ! Its beautiful how her crystals shine in the sun though [emoji106]

Welcome to MP Uruguay420....you have a better chance of getting an answer to your question if you start a thread of your own in the proper sub forum. From the sounds of it you have a plant with an autoflowering gene if it flowered on its own at 4 weeks. jmo and again welcome.

Thanks! Thata what i was thinking...we should enter the fall here in uruguay...should i leave ot outside? Temp here gets about 79 during the day and low 60's in the night.... The problem is i dont know how to start a thread...tips? Thanks again!

uruguay420--Go to the forum where you want to post your question. I would suggest the Outdoor Growing section. Near the top of the page on the left hand side is a button that says "New Thread". Hit that, a new window will pop up, and you can post your questions. If you have problems with that, sent one of us a PM and we will try and help you more.

Latest posts

Back