most odorless outdoor strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
i'd love to play around with an outdoor grow but my neighbors are close. i have a privacy fence that they couldn't see through or over. is there any seemingly odorless strains. or close? or best all around concealable outdoor?

Cover your fence with honeysuckles and lavender flowering vines and a liliac bush or 2 in the yard andthe smell of the mj plants will blend in.

A warning pet skunk sign can't hurt either

caution-attack-skunk-sign-many-wildlife-animals-avail_260415542927.jpg

In reality, however, there is really no effective way to cover the smell of mj growing outside. I can smell mj growing very strongly when the wind is right on the 1st hole of the golf course I play. I KNOW someone close is growing.

smack a ball over that way and take a looky.

The Hemp Goddess said:
In reality, however, there is really no effective way to cover the smell of mj growing outside. I can smell mj growing very strongly when the wind is right on the 1st hole of the golf course I play. I KNOW someone close is growing.

thats scary! for who ever is growing that at least. someone smelling my plants sounds like a nightmare. i guess i'll stick to indoor with carbon filters lol. i just figured with all of the strains and breeding and cross breeding that there would be a "quiet" strain by now. maybe thats just something i should work on.

what we call mids here (5$ gram) has seeds. you know:) we call schwagg that brown brick stuff. reggie. but i've seen a few people grow out mids seeds and even they reak.

Simple. There are plenty of really high strength indicas that hardly smell at all. I hesitate to recommend a Nirvana strain these days, but . . . their Aurora has almost no smell and is really strong stuff. I'd say that Sensi's Black Domina has not much smell and although not as strong as Aurora is a good smoke and a heavy yield plant - outdoor I am guessing it should go to 6-8 oz per plant. I regularly get 4 or 5 oz off a 5-gallon potted one. What you want to avoid are hybrids, they smell the strongest.

My indoor Aurora was not odorless by any means....maybe some of the phenos are different in odor.

this last weekend i was visiting chicago and was walking by a garden shop at about 11pm and very strongly smelled the smell of flowering marijuana....enough that i even said "wow someone is defiently growing pot somewhere here" it made me worry for them a bit....

Latest posts

Back