Most potent pot in the world!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

If you could create a strain of pot just by describing it, what would it be?

Here's mine:

Thai x WW x Afghani x Original Mowie x hash x lowryder

This plant only grows 6 inches tall and comes directly from the ground as one giant crystal of THC with green overtones. At maturity, this pot will get the entire city of New York high on one toke blown over the city at noon.

Hhahahahahahahaaha

Stoney Bud said:
If you could create a strain of pot just by describing it, what would it be?

Here's mine:

Thai x WW x Afghani x Original Mowie x hash x lowryder

This plant only grows 6 inches tall and comes directly from the ground as one giant crystal of THC with green overtones. At maturity, this pot will get the entire city of New York high on one toke blown over the city at noon.

Hhahahahahahahaaha

dam Stoney that sounds like some straight DANK!:D if i could create a strain o pot it would be giving you a crazy intense high/laughter high and it would make you just zone out for a coo min idk wut kind of strain would do that but i will love it when i find a strain like that :D

well geez....i am going to think about this one...:confused:

good idea for a thread man :D

Dang man, that is tough.
It would have to be 2 different strains.
One would have to be Sativa Dominant and the other Indica Dominant.
Two different stones IMHO.
Blueberry would definetly be in the mix.:cool:
White strain probably in there too.
Damnit stoney. Just had to go and make it difficult.

thia stick ,,,,have not seen it in twenty years ,it would be like seeing an old friend ,,,i don't know if i would like all of NYC high at the same time,,kind of scary ,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back