Most potent strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednose

Reaction score
Im getting ready to place a order on some seeds and just wondering what you guys think is some of the most potent out here on the market. Everybody talks about kush being the best out here but I wanna try something different.

1) bruce banner
2) presidential kush
3) shoreline

...my top 3, in order.

Well lot's of ppl here praise the heaven Larry OG and Satori.

Have bought both and will pop some seeds in 2 months more or else.

Larry OG by Cali Connection....but it is a Kush. Kandy Kush...oh wait it is a Kush. Power Kush....hmmmm I am seeing a pattern here....lol

Im still a virgin to the kush I personally cant wait to grow some I would LOVE some of that larry. . . . .

I've got some Kushage,and Bermese Kush going..HUMMM

AK47. Might be old school. But don't ever under estimate her.

Thanks for the replies I haven't tried the larry og yet and after a little bit of reading how everybodys talking about it might have to try some. Has anyone tried the tahoe og kush is it as good as Larry

G13xHash Plant from Sensi is still the highest THC tested plant ever by Hightimes Magazine.

nouvellechef said:
AK47. Might be old school. But don't ever under estimate her.
beat me too it, i agree 100% nothing like a great grown ak47

I got some White Russians growing right now...That is a White Widow x AK47 hybrid. Don't know how good it is but I am looking forward to finding out ;)

By far the strongest I have had is Herijuana. I have another of her going right now at around 4 weeks and a clone in the cabinet. I have been told KO Kush is even stronger and with a better taste. It is embarrassing to say this but after my last Heri harvest, I have no idea where the next month went. I have zero recollection of any of that time. The best part about her is that she has little odor. Smells more like coffee than anything. She has no taste to speak of. Too much and she will ABSOLUTELY put you to sleep.

I really really like kush strains, bubba kush isy fav tho. Or GWS

Reviving the old thread? Still say AK. Got that sativa high, super potent, yields better than prob any strain you will ever grow when done right. Who doesnt like that combo?

Just made me want to try em lol. Didn't realize it was old thread lol

nouvellechef said:
Reviving the old thread? Still say AK. Got that sativa high, super potent, yields better than prob any strain you will ever grow when done right. Who doesnt like that combo?

Interesting, chef! I just dug out a film canister labelled "Lowlife AK47" with 6 beans in it :hubba: I bought them several years ago and never got around to sprouting them. Are you familiar with Lowlife AK?

Me and autos dont play nice. So IDK. But now I got the itch to get a pack of Serious Seeds AK47. I heard there is some gold in those packs.

Latest posts

Back