Most potent strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
I am wondering which strains are the most potent, I am not looking for personal oppinion but actual THC count. I am not particularly concerned with the yeild only growing the strongest weed in the world.

I've always heard white widow but i've never smoked it.

yeah, same here, but if you check on some of those sites ICE seems to be just as potent.

White Widow is considered to be the overall strongest weed on the planet right now. Many, many strains are being developed using WW.

Try it, you'll love it.

Aurora Indica is also extremely potent. I've had friends who refuse to smoke it because they say it's too potent.

white widow around these parts isnt anything special. the most potent herb is like og kush Trinity X northern lights bubba kush. hash coated diamond sour diesel

yea white widow is deff the most potent in the world. Anyone try the white widow-northern lights mix?? ... its called Shamans High or originally Starlight

medicine man is the most potent iv tried, unless the ww i got was crap lol but yeah i was told that MM is one of the more potent ones available

wikkedsun said:
white widow around these parts isnt anything special. the most potent herb is like og kush Trinity X northern lights bubba kush. hash coated diamond sour diesel
If you think these other strains are more potent than WW, then I would suggest that you aren't really smoking real WW. Someone is just calling something else WW to you.

WW is still considered the strongest weed on the planet.

Stoney Bud said:
If you think these other strains are more potent than WW, then I would suggest that you aren't really smoking real WW. Someone is just calling something else WW to you.

WW is still considered the strongest weed on the planet.
...therefore I started some a few days ago:D.

white widow it is then boys :) is there a way i can find true white widow out there or know that it really it the true ww?

WW is sold by lots of people. There may be a slight difference between the different sources, but I doubt it's much of a difference.

The ones I have are from Nirvana. It's my next grow.

Hey Stoney have you smoked the WW from Nirvana before ??? I was thinking about ordering some and i was looking around and i found some for alot more money than what nirvana was offering... It prob is just as good right ??? I was thinkin that or the Blue Mystic they have looks good also

BSki8950 said:
Hey Stoney have you smoked the WW from Nirvana before ??? I was thinking about ordering some and i was looking around and i found some for alot more money than what nirvana was offering... It prob is just as good right ??? I was thinkin that or the Blue Mystic they have looks good also

I've had the widow, but not Nirvanas. TBG did a crop or two of Nirvanas WW. Maybe he'll stop by and tell you about it. From what he did say, it's serious bomb.

Thanks Stoney .. that makes me feel good if TBG said it was bomb

so none of the "Kush" strain are in anyones top smoked herb? even U2? its like chemdog back crossed into itself crossed with a og kush that was back crossed into itself. and i think chemdog had something to do with kush being around??

i donno kush is my favoriteall around
id prefer a nice kush bowl over mau wowi, train wreck,
blah blah
maybe id choose white widow over it...
but you GOTTA love the kush... the taste is its own, and mouthwatering!

Latest posts

Back