Most reliable seedbank???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Im looking to gert back into the hobby....... Just a hobby.... not looking to make a living in this LOL for all those UC LEOs LOL..... In the past i have had 2 orders intercepted from Doc Chronic.... Did get a couple from another place but i cant remember the name......Looking for a couple strains... Chrystal is the main one.... LOVED growing that one.... It reveges nice too

If you look on mandala seeds they have a reseller list of people they trust. The seed company's that won t rip you off and a black list to never order from. You can order from a huge list of company's. IV e been using them since 2006 and have never had one problem.

2 of my Herbie's shipments were confiscated.
😏
They offered to send me more but I didn't see the point. Besides I didn't want to push my luck.

2 of my Herbie's shipments were confiscated.
😏
They offered to send me more but I didn't see the point. Besides I didn't want to push my luck.
The same thing happened to me but it was a seed contest I won., after 2 tries I told them to forget it
After all they were sending me free beans, I figured they ate them 2 xs and did not expect more but they would have sent them

Seed Cellar was exceptional with same day shipping and I had them in hand in just a few days. Good selection and fair prices. They were definitely the winner in my comparison. They are in Michigan and I am in SoCal.

Seed Supreme was also very very responsive. CannaGeneticsBank took 2 days to ship but that's pretty awesome, I think. Multiverse and Seedsman were not quite as good as the others but were still pretty sweet.

Compared to the days of sending cash to Sensi and waiting weeks and weeks for untrackable mail, only to find customs tape on your package...... all the banks I dealt with were super. LOL

Peace,
Charlie

Well I dont wanna say where I am... Lets just say My state is kinda legal adjacent LOL...... From what i have been reading the US seedbanks are prolly more reliable now????

I don't think they wanted your address,,just your state. I'm sure there are plenty Casual Growers where you live. I live in Dallas Texas. Bet you can't find me.😁

Just had a good experience with weedseeds express. Finally got my seeds I won I the contest back in April. I was looking for a place to buy seeds for the spring but was leery of them as I never got my seeds and didn’t want to make a deal of USPS search for my weed seeds. Turns out the mistake was on our end as my name never got turned in as a winner. They did communication with MP and in two days my seeds were in the doors slot delivered. Godfather OG. They kept me informed they whole way too with pleasant emails. Will shop on their site now.

I don't think they wanted your address,,just your state. I'm sure there are plenty Casual Growers where you live. I live in Dallas Texas. Bet you can't find me.😁
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I tried some seedbanks.i got no complaints about herbies, all my orders arrived. So i can say it's reliable. Can't say the same about attitude

Can honestly say I have ordered seeds from all the Big seed Banks over seas in Europe and a like,
Every order was fore filled, in the best timely manner as possible .
I even had one seed bank replace an order 3 times after a customs seizure. Yes 3x's it was shipped same order, and they took them. but 4th time they arrived.

Latest posts

Back