Most reliable seedbank???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have used seedsman, the vault and gorilla, even used firestax in the past. got all of them, but if i order again i will hit american banks. we have a couple sponsors that are usa based, that way there is no customs.
I plan to do the same only because of the shipping times
week or less compared to 2 or more weeks over seas

Try any of our sponsors here for sure !!! I have had good luck with all of them and am getting ready to order Auto's for some mid summer freshness.
(My very last order came from brothersgrimmseeds.com they are from Colorado, quick to ship and generous with freebies and samples - but they do not do auto's last I checked)
What ever you decide, I have always had great luck ordering around holiday time. With so many packages in the shipping system during the season, your odds are greatly increased for getting them.

Try any of our sponsors here for sure !!! I have had good luck with all of them and am getting ready to order Auto's for some mid summer freshness.
(My very last order came from brothersgrimmseeds.com they are from Colorado, quick to ship and generous with freebies and samples - but they do not do auto's last I checked)
What ever you decide, I have always had great luck ordering around holiday time. With so many packages in the shipping system during the season, your odds are greatly increased for getting them.
Every monday mephisto genetics opens their store. Stricktly auto flowers order monday and i get them by friday with freebies

That Mephistos Double Grape Auto looks good but im not paying 22.00 for a seed.

Ive got some great brothers who have gifted me beans. I have plenty to choose from. No way I'm paying 22.00 dollars a bean. Never been much on gambling my money away.

I had good success with Growers Choice last summer. I’ve read that they aren’t the “top shelf genetics,” but the seeds aren’t expensive, they’re reliable folks, and if you pay by mail you get three free seeds. So that’s pretty dope!

To be clear: I have a lil bb tolerance. One packed one-hitter and I’m living large. I only use 2-3 times a week and I take the first week of every month off. Maybe some of y’all with a higher tolerance and more frequent users need better genetics.

I’m also a new grower, so I feel like me getting a seed with bad ass genetics would be like throwing pearls to swine.

I had good success with Growers Choice last summer. I’ve read that they aren’t the “top shelf genetics,” but the seeds aren’t expensive, they’re reliable folks, and if you pay by mail you get three free seeds. So that’s pretty dope!

To be clear: I have a lil bb tolerance. One packed one-hitter and I’m living large. I only use 2-3 times a week and I take the first week of every month off. Maybe some of y’all with a higher tolerance and more frequent users need better genetics.

I’m also a new grower, so I feel like me getting a seed with bad ass genetics would be like throwing pearls to swine.
I smoke about the same frequency as you do, sometimes more, sometimes less. For me, if I get buzzed, it is good enough for me. Nearly everything I have smoked in the last decade, I grew. The way I figure, if one bud is ‘30% THC’ and another is ‘15% THC’, I would just have to take 2 hits of the weaker smoke to get the same THC as the stronger smoke.

I've used both Herbies and MSNL with no problems. My last Herbies order was intercepted and they refunded me my money. I have a MSNL order that I believe was intercepted (stuck in Los Angeles for over a week) and they said they now can ship from the US and are replacing my order.

Herbie's tried to send me beans twice and both times were intercepted. At least they tried.

Did you see Herbies USA? 🤪 Only seeds by them for now, maybe it will evolve? Apple Betty near than ever :cool:

Did you see Herbies USA? 🤪 Only seeds by them for now, maybe it will evolve? Apple Betty near than ever :cool:
yeah! i think usa express gonna solve my problem. You know, US customs now went mad, almost all my friends parcels got seized from many european seedbanks.

High hopes for Herbies tbh

MSNL is shipping from the USA as well. My replacement seeds are here after the overseas shippment was intercpted.

Try the ones at the top of this page.
Herbie's or Weedseedexpress.
I must say that the germination rate I get from Herbie's seeds is very poor.
I've had much better results from seeds bought from breeder shops.

Elev8 seeds has been good to me with a wide variance of genetics. A lot of the strains do not have photos, but the description, germ rate and final product has proven well with me. Plus, they send discreet and have always made it here.

Latest posts

Back