Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Decided to try some more of Mandala's strains. I popped some Beyond the Brain, Point of No Return, and Safari Mix. I also started a few C99 and the 2 UFOs I got from Attitude--1 Pineapple Express fem and 1 California Hash fem.

Seedlings are pretty boring, but here is a couple shots of them. One of the Point of No Return is a double or twin or what ever they are :p.

Mostly Mandala 002-1.jpg

Mostly Mandala 003-1.jpg

Mostly Mandala 005-1.jpg

Woo Hoo!! Looking nice THG. This is gonna be a lot of fun. We can keep each other egged on to update our journals...since I too tend to start out with a bang and then seem to fall off and forget to update.

I am pulling up a seat.....green mojo. Shld be fun to see these grow out.

Perhaps that PointOfNoReturn is soil contamination ;). Ehehe just kidding.

Are the C99 from Mosca ?

Green Mojo :cool:

Ive been hoping to watch one of your grows. Im going to learn a lot off of this one!! Green Mojo to ya :]

I am in! Green mojo to you and thanks for doing your journal!

I'm in as well...curious to see how your Cali Hash turns out. We have one a few weeks into flower indoors and it's looking great, fat nugs are starting to form, We have a few outdoors that are looking great as well. It's a very hardy strain, I've cloned her probably 15 times haven't lost one yet and the mother i'm keeping has been responding very well to all the LSTing i've been doing.

Thanks all.

The C99 are beans I got quite a while ago from a buddy.

Hope the Cali Hash fem turns out well. I had some freebies of something called Royal Hash (not from attitude) that didn't (someone should be slapped for even giving those away free). As most of you know, I am leery of fem seeds, but decided to give them a go. I'll just try to keep them happy and stress free.

i am a member of the anti-feminized seed movement also but i do have to give credit where its do and dinafem got three freebies and 3 keepers...good luck

Oh ya :hubba: Im totally in, pullin up a chair been waitin on this one for a while. Green mojo to the Goddess :D Cant wait for this to get interesting.

Ill be waiting:bong2:

Deathsmile said:
Ive been hoping to watch one of your grows. Im going to learn a lot off of this one!! Green Mojo to ya :]

Same here man lol :D I have always wanted to see her GJ:hubba:

Alistair said:
THG, I grew out a Cali hash and it is a nice mellow smoke, good flavor and relaxing high.

How many days did you let the cali hash go for? I'm curious because we have some indoors and outdoors flowering right now

I can only tell you that safari mix has some unbeliveable genetics in it,very strong and potent plants
Enjoy your grow!

I've grown a fair amount of Safari Mix in the past. I had a great plant that I cloned for quite a while--she seemed to get better with each cloning. I am hoping for something special again.

hey goddess are you gonna put those into bigger tubs when they get bigger or are you just plannin on runnin them in that one the whole way through

sweet lil ones ya got there...gonna pull up a beanbag chair and watch if u don't mind.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

stemjosh said:
hey goddess are you gonna put those into bigger tubs when they get bigger or are you just plannin on runnin them in that one the whole way through

They will be put into bigger tubs or buckets as they get older. They are all from seed, so there will be males to cull out. I did give some thought to doing a 12/12 from seed just for the hill of it, but I just hate to feel that I didn't raise my girls to their full potential and I have not had the best luck with that in the past. I did start more seeds that I probably should have, so I will probably flower them a little sooner and smaller than I normally do.

The Hemp Goddess said:
They will be put into bigger tubs or buckets as they get older. They are all from seed, so there will be males to cull out. I did give some thought to doing a 12/12 from seed just for the hill of it, but I just hate to feel that I didn't raise my girls to their full potential and I have not had the best luck with that in the past. I did start more seeds that I probably should have, so I will probably flower them a little sooner and smaller than I normally do.

Alright are ya gonna put them into bigger net pots as well Just curious as to how you would get the roots out without hurtin em'

Latest posts

Back