Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SEE how one can have some problems with tooooo many plants and strains. LOL --they look great!

Perhaps one day I'll lose my fobia of roots and dive into a tub -- who knows -- you have got it down lady.

They have been in veg for about a month now. The 4 BTB have stretched more than I like--we'll see if this is pheno related or me :eek: . I put them into 2 10 gal totes with transition nutes. The dual 150w is up in the closet and I will flip them when I can get the ventilation done.

The next is 3 PNR, 1 SM, and 1 C99. The Safari Mix is getting those huge fans leaves that Mandala strains seem to produce.

The next tote has 1 PNR, 1 SM, the California Hash fem freebie, and the Pineapple Express fem freebie.

I have another SM and a PNR in another tote with some Dynamite/Satori and some 8 Miles High clones. The SM is starting to catch up, but the PNR is still small and behind all its siblings.

I have a couple of larger plants in 12/12 that should be done in a couple weeks. As soon as I have room, something is going to have to go into 12/12.

9-18-11 002-1.jpg

9-18-11 005-1.jpg

9-18-11 009-1.jpg

As always looks grrrrrreat THG Can't wait to see em buddin
:48:

Thanks all. I am going to have to be gone for 4 days starting tomorrow. I just hate being away for a number of days, but sometimes you have no choice. I have tended to everyone so can just hope there are no disasters.

Have a nice trip -- excursion, journey, adventure, we will see you when you get back -- I HOPE -- You and Hammy are my mentors -- don't stay away too long, but have a great time.

I'm not worried, Hammy is right here -- I feel ya bro - you have never given me bad advice - I feel an afinity toward you because I read your first gro in the attic -- I learned as much from that as you did my man....

Well, almost...

Good luck THG I know I hate leaving my grow ahhhhh All I do is worry about it the whole time.

Nice grow journal THG, very healthy looking plants. Will be trying DWC myself shortly. Might be asking for some advice down the road if that's ok with you ?

Anything I can do to help RBH. I personally think that DWC is easier (and a whole lot less messy) than soil mixtures. I would love to be a little more organic, but can't seem to get that down with my DWC.

I anticipate I will have internet access, so you will still see me here, but I am going to be away from my babies.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Decided to try some more of Mandala's strains. I popped some Beyond the Brain, Point of No Return, and Safari Mix. I also started a few C99 and the 2 UFOs I got from Attitude--1 Pineapple Express fem and 1 California Hash fem.

Seedlings are pretty boring, but here is a couple shots of them. One of the Point of No Return is a double or twin or what ever they are :p.

Well good golly Miss Molly, I have a boatload of catching up to do all over this place. More info to cram in the head....aww darn. *chuckles and smiles*

I truly hope all is well HG. *throws up the love sign*

I have one plant in flowering that ran out of water, but I think she may make it. I'll know more tomorrow. Everything in veg is fine. I ran water tonight to mix more nutes and change out the reses. I will be gone for 3 or 4 days again next week, so will have the same drill.

I noticed the BTB have alternating nodes and a couple of them are looking a little boyish. I will give them a better look over when I change the nutes. I will flip them to 12/12 regardless.

Everybody will get a good looking over for alternating nodes and signs of sex. I may move the 2 fems into 12/12. I will post up more pics when they are out of the closets.

The 4 BTB have been put into 12/12 in a different room under dual 150Ws HPS.

The California Hash fem went into 12/12 last night in the main flowering space.

The Pineapple Express fem went into 12/12 today in the main flowering space.

This is the rest of everything, patiently vegging.

9-25-11 006-1.jpg

9-25-11 001-1.jpg

9-25-11 010-1.jpg

9-25-11 019-1.jpg

Moved some stuff around today in the flowering room, so took a few pics.

The first is an 8 Miles High that I estimate is about 10-14 days out. I think she is going to trim out heavy--probably over 4 ozs. The buds are incredibly dense and there is a great calyx to leaf ratio.

The second is the California Hash freebie and the third is the Pineapple Express freebie. I have just put an unsexed Safari Mix into 12/12 and I will move a PNR (also unsexed) into 12/12 later today. Both have alternating nodes. I will post up some pics of the BTB later when the lights go on in that space. They should be showing sex any time now.

10-2-11 001-1.jpg

10-2-11 007-1.jpg

10-2-11 009-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back