mother plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
what kind of light or lights are enough to keep a mother plant growing and givin me cuttings for clones? thanks in advace

Well thats a really broad ?. If you give more detail of your set-up maybe we could help

well what kind of details u need im growing in soil if that helps

here's how I kept my three mothers alive, producing clones, and inhibited growth...

I used 2 2-tube 40W Cool White florescents standing up on end in the corners of my closet to sustain 3 2'+ plants.

this kept the nodal displacement VERY close together and they almost didn't get any bigger, yet, I still got viable clones of all plants for my current grow.

they weren't in any kind of light relecting enclosure or anything... there wasn't even a door on the closet... they were just in there in front of 4 40W Cool white bulbs. I had absolutely no probs. I simply fed worm casting juice and that was it.

you just have to keep the plants healthy and alive... nothing more.

guys im trying to grow them pretty big so i can take like 100 clones every month or so from like 4 to 5 plants thanks guys i appreciate it

no I don't sell anything its just that I get a very low rooting rate so I take lots of cuttings

slick said:
no I don't sell anything its just that I get a very low rooting rate so I take lots of cuttings

Then your doin somthing way wrong, How do you clone?

bro u know what i tried it 10 dofeerent ways in different medium everythinh but as of late i use dip and grow in the raoid rooter plugs under 2 40 watt flouresent light strips and on a heat matt with the dome

Finally, I get to reply from knowlegde from my first grow. I had success with clones this way: determine cut spot, cut at 45, immerse in h2o then cover adequately with root powder?/ Put them in a pre-filed pot of GOOD soil and let them go.Make sure pot is big enough to cover entire stem with rooting powder on it.I then just put then in the veg room for a bit and onto flower. I am in the almost started phase of my second grow( actual growing) and I will make me a nice snow white mama with an afghan mama.

dude look into a bubble cloner. the one video on here has a guy make like 30 clones at the same time and they all took root

Latest posts

Back