Motorcycle Season...Please Watch For Us!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

Yep, motorcycle season, time for us two-wheeled travelers to take to the streets again!! I know I'm ITCHING to get mine out of the kitchen and onto the road...yeah, I said kitchen!! :rofl:

Remember, bikes are smaller and may appear further away or moving slower than they are, LOOK TWICE!! You may not like us, but please show us the same respect you expect...and I promise to do the same!

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON :cool2: Quite a few of my family members go cageless so I typically give motorcyclists alot of room when driving amongst them...Course i see a LOT of motorcyclists drive like they don't wanna live very long :rolleyes: or lack any sense of self-preservation, those ones especially I give a wide berth...

:peace:,

7ge:D

:cool2:

**as OGK pulls to the left slightly to let a motorcycle pass and receives a slight wave from biker**

He thinks Im cool! :cool:

the-fonz2-e1303220239495.jpg

I have a lot of biker friends, and I always give riders a wide berth (a long berth?) when I drive a cage, because in Los Angeles Caídos freeway ride you.

PS: Loud pipes save lives.

PS: Loud pipes save lives.

:yeahthat: and as soon as I get the battery charged, there'll be some loudness coming from my kitchen!! :)

Roddy said:
Yep, motorcycle season, time for us two-wheeled travelers to take to the streets again!! I know I'm ITCHING to get mine out of the kitchen and onto the road...yeah, I said kitchen!! :rofl:

Remember, bikes are smaller and may appear further away or moving slower than they are, LOOK TWICE!! You may not like us, but please show us the same respect you expect...and I promise to do the same!

LOL--I had a 500 Honda in the late 70s. One fall, I moved the dining table to one side, pulled the bike in through the sliding doors and removed the engine. I spent the winter rebuilding it (I did move the rest of the bike back outside until the rebuild was done).

7greeneyes said:
Course i see a LOT of motorcyclists drive like they don't wanna live very long :rolleyes: or lack any sense of self-preservation, those ones especially I give a wide berth...

:peace:,

7ge:D

Unfortunately true....I can't cast any stones though. I remember being young, dumb and full of...;) Was guilty of doing a buck forty five more then once on the Garden State Parkway.

Latest posts

Back