Motorheads and Hotrodders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nova564t

I am my own caregiver
Reaction score
How many motorheads are out there? Let me see your rides!

This is my '64 Chevy II Nova
It has a 68 Corvette 327 CI bored to 332, 12.5:1 compression pistons, World's Sportsman II heads, Power-glide trans with trans brake, and 488 rear gears
It runs 12.80 sec at 103 mph in the 1/4 mile
I was runner-up in points in my class 2 years in a row at my local track.
I bought in 1987 and did all the work with help from a couple friends.
car again.JPG

I'm going to have to revist this when I have pictures NOT from my phone.

06 F250 6.0l 4" BDS + 35" BFG A/T's; EGR delete (i welded the intake closed. No garbage hose clamps) ; Cat Delete w/ Banks Monster Exhaust ; SCT Flash tuner ; ARP Studs (Yes I lifted the cab off the chassis) ; Custom "full flow" fuel hose so the fuel doesn't dead end and starve my engine at full step ; Banks intake (I think Banks computer stuff is junk, but they make good hard parts) No more plans, except some paint, bumpers and train horns...and LOTS AND LOTS of miles this summer

2004 Honda VFR 800 Custom paint ; Two Brothers "Stash" Exhaust (best mod EVER) ; K&N intake ; Powercommander ; Custom Kick stand and mirrors (by ME and my buddy Miller Highlife)

2008 Polaris Sportsman 450 (IDK what you say I LOVE THIS THING) Bet I can't get it stuck...in the mountains. Not talking bout sand or mud ;)

2002 YZF 250 At this point it's just more parts. Been rebuilt more times than I care to mention. Awesome ride tho for us skinny fellas!!

RIGHT in the middle of a custom Trophy Kart build of my own design. Full 4130chromoly chassis/cage ; TIG welded ; KFX 450 engine ; Custom Chain Drive ; 17" front susp. 21" rear travel; Should do 80mph, flip and walk away.

5hp "Extreme Cooler" Custom build cooler does wheelies and serves beer!

1997 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift 31" Treadwright re-tread tires (Wish they made em big enough for the Ford. They're AWESOME tires at literally HALF the price) Window tint ; repainted the hood's notorious peel ; Painted the wheels black and left the center caps silver ; It's a daily driver Jeep for my GF, what else does it need? NOTHING!! Thats riiiigggghhhttt......

You HAD to get me started huh nova??

PS...now I get the NOVA...that car is BAAADD!! And you can believe what Nova says about it's wins. Can't exactly say why I know that...??!!!

Im not so sure I should post specs about any of my rides. Ill tell you off the bat that any simple search on google with the year/make/model/ and specs of my cars would take you to *other forums where you could find personal information and an identity that I do not wish to associate with marijuana.

NOT that im ashamed, *other forums wouldnt understand. :shifty:

Heres a couple cars that I helped build, they belong to a friend, I'm the mechanical guy and he does the finish body work.

hotrod 031.jpg
^^This is a '34 Ford simple and fairly low budget.
hotrod 006.jpg
^^This beast is a '38 Chevy, Its got all the whistles and bells. Its a real cool ride and its for sale.

OGKushman said:
Im not so sure I should post specs about any of my rides. Ill tell you off the bat that any simple search on google with the year/make/model/ and specs of my cars would take you to bimmerforums where you could find personal information and an identity that I do not wish to associate with marijuana.

NOT that im ashamed, bf.c wouldnt understand. :shifty:

Understood stay safe!!

I guess I could post a pic with no info...lol

but that would be any fun. Im gonna have to ponder this one. Im addicted to my cars. I JUST (30 min ago) finished installing an AEM x-wifi wideband o2 monitor. Cars are the only object i hold above/compare to marijuana. Both share equal amounts of my passion and wasted time.

uhhhhhh im torn

OG...I'm a little bummed admitedly being a former Bimmer guy myself...but, with age they say comes wisdom, and thats why I have an A6 these days (forgot to list it cause mom's borrowing it)

I call it my "mountain ferarri" It'll blow through 10" of powder like a snowmobile!!

Dang it Nova...LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!! I'm a wanna be redneck!!

benamucc said:
PS...now I get the NOVA...that car is BAAADD!! And you can believe what Nova says about it's wins. Can't exactly say why I know that...??!!!
The car is deadly consistant!!
trophys.jpg

Bimmers ill keep to a minimum.

95 m3 built from K&N to muffler tip. 303hp to rear wheels

97m3 bone stock 221hp to rear wheels

88 535is 6speed, gunmetal/black interior cleanest one left on earth.

96 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0, 8in lift, aw4, np231, 4linkd rear, y-link front, 33 BFG MTRs, SYE, F/R CVDS, quick discos, spacer hubs, rubicon moab wheels, SS brake lines, skids, CB, recovery gear, hi-lift, some other goodies. 171rwhp

few more ill leave off

Sweet ride Nova....I am like OG I don't like describing my cars in any detail...I am far from legal grow wise so all I will say is I just got done with court today fighting 12 points worth of tickets from early December in daily driver...BMW 135i with a JB3 that pushes the horse and torque up a bunch...and I only run map 3...
Big car fan....

Hamster Lewis said:
Sweet ride Nova....I am like OG I don't like describing my cars in any detail...I am far from legal grow wise so all I will say is I just got done with court today fighting 12 points worth of tickets from early December in daily driver...BMW 135i with a JB3 that pushes the horse and torque up a bunch...and I only run map 3...
Big car fan....

cant wait to get my hand on an 1///M :hubba:

Hammy id hump ur ride in public
hump.gif

17579-2008-BMW-135i.jpg

HARTGE-BMW-135i-4[1].jpg

I got that message last night trying to post pics in a thread....so you are a total bimmer head huh....very nice stable ya got. I have always loved bimmers but never thought I cld afford one that wld really satisy me...I certainly didn't want no x28 anything...I wanted M or x35. Love the twin turbo engine...I paid 36k for the car brand new first year they came out stateside and spent like 400 on the juice box 3 which makes the car sick. I have taken so many cars that didn't even know what hit them...they expect 300hp and instead can get 400+ depending on octane and what map I run.

Im a gear Head as well.
I cant tell what car i drag race, as that would also let the cat out of the bag on who i am.
best et in car to date has been 9.37 @ 141 and change,best 1/8 pass is 5.92.
I can tell ya i bought a New challenger a little while back tho!
Love it :D
Sweet Nova! I was kinda guessing you were a Nova fellow... :hubba:

i just purchased an apexi afc-neo fuel management tuner to go with the AEM x-wifi!!! hahahaaa want this thing puttin down more ponies on less gas!

my my said:
Im a gear Head as well.
I cant tell what car i drag race, as that would also let the cat out of the bag on who i am.
best et in car to date has been 9.37 @ 141 and change,best 1/8 pass is 5.92.
I can tell ya i bought a New challenger a little while back tho!
Love it :D
Sweet Nova! I was kinda guessing you were a Nova fellow... :hubba:
What class do you run?

Nice to see some car guys on the forum. Some sweet rides.
I started out with a 69 Camaro SS. Orange, black top, that my oldest kid has now. It sat 20 years in a boat storage in SC destined to rot away until he took up interest. Also during the 70s 80s I went through a Coronet with a 426Hemi and a 455 Buick Grand Sport.

Currently just got a old 78 Ford F-100 I use as a pickup. Has a 390 and think a 4BBL, C6 trans. Like it when I bought it for 1500 about 15 years ago, but have had it somewhat restored (including motor, paint). Kids use to love taking it out over their rides cause she will catch 3rd hard with that light pickup rear. Seats in it are Cadillac Bucket Leather I bought from a guy who had a totaled Escalade I think it was.
Few years back when the middle boy started to drive, he took her to a friends and they had the bright idea to toss on some strait pipe Cherry Bombs without telling me. First time I took her out I was pulled over not a mile from the house. She was cracklin hard. Cop let me go though, he actually loved the sound. Let me go back home and get a different vehicle lol.

Daily driver now is a Lincoln MKS 3.5 liter. 355hp I think, Son wants to put a chip in it. I dont understand this new stuff like that or what that will really do or means. Dont want something that will mess up the warranty or anything.
Wife drives a Volvo. :doh:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Daily driver now is a Lincoln MKS 3.5 liter. 355hp I think, Son wants to put a chip in it. I dont understand this new stuff like that or what that will really do or means. Dont want something that will mess up the warranty or anything.
Wife drives a Volvo. :doh:
Some advice from a mechanic with 25 years exp. Dont do anything to the Lincoln at least till warranty is up. And bail on the Volvo before the Warranty is up.

Latest posts

Back