Mountain 12/12 from seed, with clones,Perpetual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roofwayne

old fooled
Reaction score
Hello All, you are welcome to post comments and pictures on my Journal. This is a legal medical grow.
I live at 5,000ft, we have over 30 degree temp. change most days. The Rh can be 80 percent one day and the winds come and 5 percent the next. I am life long construction worker, because of weed. So I built my grow boxes to some things I learn along the way. I have roof venting instead of forced fan removal. I lined my box with Low-e reflective radiant heat barrier insulation. This stuff is how I handle the heat swings and rh problem, plus it refects my light, 400w hps and cfls I use in my smaller box. I am using a soil mix of my own design. I will be changing to Coco base " super soil" next week. No more mixing nutes, just water and molasses. A top dressing is used at start of serious flowering.
Now my method of growing, 12/12 from seed. The advantages of this method are: able to sex regular seed in 3 to 5 weeks,smaller plant, thru pot sizes. You can use one box for everything and save power. You grow single cola indicas and super crop sativa. I have clones because people give them to me, you have veg a clone at least 10 days or it won't get any size. Perpetual because I smoke a lot weed, mostly with 20 somethings. When you get older 80 percent of people you smoked with in your 20"s will quit by the time your 30. I like to harvest something every couple of weeks. I am posting pictures of where I am at last night, plus a harvest of Purple Haze Clone One vegged and one not you can which is which.

4-14-12 001.JPG

4-14-12 002.JPG

4-14-12 003.JPG

4-14-12 005.JPG

4-14-12 007.JPG

4-14-12 013.JPG

4-14-12 004.JPG

4-14-12 014.JPG

4-14-12 012.JPG

Very nice pilgrem yual got yur own woods yur workin doin mighty fine at it to looks like. Congrats.

BWD

Hello All, heres a Wild Thai clone I chopped this morning. It smells like a pine tree and it's buds are like kernels of corn stuck on each other, strange. The other of water I am doing on a small bit purple haze, to have some to smoke quicker. Happy 4/20 Every one!!:icon_smile: :joint: :bong2: :tokie: ...rw
It will not let me put pictures on. try later

Looking like Thai ... Thai yummms.... imo its a ugly plant when it grows but lays ya flat when ya smoke it.. Theres a oldhippie guy jungle growing a old thai here and some of his thai crosses he made.. as ugly as the plant grows i secertly wish he would offer beans or a cut.. :rofl:

Alohas
SquidyP

SquidyPacheco said:
Looking like Thai ... Thai yummms.... imo its a ugly plant when it grows but lays ya flat when ya smoke it.. Theres a oldhippie guy jungle growing a old thai here and some of his thai crosses he made.. as ugly as the plant grows i secertly wish he would offer beans or a cut.. :rofl:

Alohas
SquidyP
Thank for telling me that I never seen one before, smoked plenty of Thai stick and other Thais in late 70's and early 80's. here a couple a pics of the harvested thai...rw

thai 1 004.JPG

thai 1 003.JPG

thai 1 002.JPG

thai 1 001.JPG

I built the same box!!! Lemme go find the grow threads...:headbang:

Oh holy moly, Looks like a killer harvest for just one beauty!
Where nice strainage also!!
Green mojo!

Hey RW, nice bud pics there! The 9th pic with the filmy white looking substance on the leaves....are you having powdery mildew issues?

you clone directly into soil? Can you share?

Latest posts

Back